ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
doh yes
uncalled for thanks, but no thanks and by the way it's duh. DUH !!!

OncleJulien said:
plug it in then, it came with the game ya know.
Yea, I'll do that when I buy 3 more for the rest of my kids, I asked for a yes or no.

QUOTE(vinzanity @ Jul 27 2009, 08:07 PM)
The reason that Wii sports resort is bundled with Wii Motion plus means it NEEDS it.
Yea, I'll do that when I buy 3 more for the rest of my kids.
Thanks but no thanks for the replies to the rest of you no helps,

But, a big thanks for the polite reply Logan

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
USB Loader GX r659 - Click HERE to download

Changes (copied from Google project page):
  • Update latest language files
  • add sdcard_over.png and browser_over.png (neorame, if you want done an over effect like for wii button)
  • Made the sdcard & homebrew button themeable with over feature,
  • Add translatable tooltip to the hombrew button
  • Add some translation forgotten in sources.

Both DOL and ELF versions included in archive

!DOWNLOAD AND USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Note: If you are going to 'test' these revisions and you're having some issues, first please start from scratch. Backup your SD card, wipe your SD card, and start again. If you're not at least prepared to try this first, please don't download and test these revisions, stick to the released stable versions. Thank you.

buvk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
when using the channel loader I can load games if they are on the Wii, however if I have for example a VC game on the SD card, it will not load
anyone else having this problem?

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ChokeD said:
Yea, I'll do that when I buy 3 more for the rest of my kids,
3 more? oh, so you do have the 1...sorry! plug that one in then.

QUOTE(ChokeD @ Jul 27 2009, 06:13 PM) I asked for a yes or no.
yes, you sure did...and i, as a fully cognizant and imbued with free will human being, decided your wishes in regards to the answer i intended to provide were at best irrelevant and at worst none of my concern.

but honestly, do you just download any game that you see on your favorite torrent site regardless of content or technology? did you somehow miss the boat that wii sports resort, although somewhat trumped by a few other titles, was ushering in a new era of motion control on the wii, and therefore requires said new technology to operate? its tantamount to downloading the original wii sports and then asking the thread/forum/site if it requires a wiimote to play.

the ignorance of the question and the arrogance of providing acceptable answers was too much for my frail sense of good sportsmanship to ignore.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
ChokeD said:
pepxl said:
doh yes
uncalled for thanks, but no thanks and by the way it's duh. DUH !!!

OncleJulien said:
plug it in then, it came with the game ya know.
Yea, I'll do that when I buy 3 more for the rest of my kids, I asked for a yes or no.

QUOTE(vinzanity @ Jul 27 2009, 08:07 PM)
The reason that Wii sports resort is bundled with Wii Motion plus means it NEEDS it.
Yea, I'll do that when I buy 3 more for the rest of my kids.
Thanks but no thanks for the replies to the rest of you no helps,

But, a big thanks for the polite reply Logan

try doh you no like homer "doh" simpson idiot

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hrugnir said:
Added an issue: http://code.google.com/p/usbloader-gui/iss...Owner%20Summary

Rev 630 works for now, I guess I'll use that until someone figures out what went wrong in the past few revisions.

And as I said in the issue, renaming the config folder doesn't help.

Edit: Rev 656 doesn't work either.

Try this:

1) rename your config folder to config1
2) make a config folder and only add wiitdb.zip. DO NOT USE titles.txt
3) run atest gx rev.

post back. I spent three hours trying to find out why anything over 647 would not run for me to find out that titles.txt was what was killing it.

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE(jono@home @ Jul 27 2009, 11:47 PM) using 639... works fine

next one I used was 648.. and came across same problems..

cant find any revisions for anything over 639...

so anything from 640 onwards could be problematic!

EDIT: narrowed it down some more..

rev 647 works fine.. so the problem lies from rev648 onwards...

see my post #8976

Royusmc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am so happy to see a menu for title channels. So I would like to know if someone is going to setup the title menu to display the channels like the wii games. To make it more like the wii menu. I thank if we could just extract the first image to display as the boxart that would be realy cool. Well I gess that would not work for the anitmated ones. Well I like what I see and want to thank the team for all of this. I like the channel menu and thank that there should be button by it self and not in the homebrew menu. Or even better to change between the wii games and the wii channels when the B button is pressed. Well keep up the good work.
PS I forgot to ask for a button to play the games off disk. I mean who needs a wii menu anyway. Ha Ha.

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OncleJulien said:
3 more? oh, so you do have the 1...sorry! plug that one in then.Thanks, I will to see if I can play it with a single player.
ChokeD said:
I asked for a yes or no.
OncleJulien said:
decided your wishes in regards to the answer i intended to provide were at best irrelevant and at worst none of my concern.
Hmm, yes they were, were they not. Maybe next time you should try a little harder to refrain from posting your answers because after all they were at best irrelevant and at worst none of your concern and also not needed or asked for.
QUOTE(OncleJulien @ Jul 27 2009, 08:25 PM) but honestly, do you just download any game that you see on your favorite torrent site regardless of content or technology? did you somehow miss the boat that wii sports resort, although somewhat trumped by a few other titles, was ushering in a new era of motion control on the wii, and therefore requires said new technology to operate? its tantamount to downloading the original wii sports and then asking the thread/forum/site if it requires a wiimote to play.
I don't need to download anything, I got money and I'll bet you've posted that for other replies to posts so save that comment and keep it to yourself. As for the other comments ....did you somehow look past the fact that people are playing this from a USB ??? If you don't need a disc to play it, why would it be so ignorant to assume there MIGHT be a way to play it without a MotionPlus.
QUOTE(OncleJulien @ Jul 27 2009, 08:25 PM)
the ignorance of the question and the arrogance of providing acceptable answers was too much for my frail sense of good sportsmanship to ignore.
It wasn't an ignorant question, well maybe a little, that's why I called it a noob question which should have prepared you for it but apparently that didn't work and your reply wasn't arrogant or remotely sportsman like, it was just straight uncalled for and mean.

I'm done cluttering the board over a yes or no question and some bad responses. Retort if you feel you need to and get it off your chest but don't expect a reply from me.

Where do these people come from that they got to be so mean and disgruntled,
ChokeD

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OncleJulien said:
archery is fun single player, as is basketball...the ai on table tennis and sword fighting is a little weak though in single player mode.

good luck!Thanks playing it now, I like the table tennis. I loved to play ping pong back in the day.

QUOTE(pepxl @ Jul 27 2009, 08:44 PM) try doh you no like homer "doh" simpson idiot
I'm not an idiot, but I am sorry for the misinterpretation, sorry bout that, "dolp" is what I know that as, I guess I was on the defensive you idiot
smile.gif

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
ChokeD said:
OncleJulien said:
archery is fun single player, as is basketball...the ai on table tennis and sword fighting is a little weak though in single player mode.

good luck!Thanks playing it now, I like the table tennis. I loved to play ping pong back in the day.

QUOTE(pepxl @ Jul 27 2009, 08:44 PM) try doh you no like homer "doh" simpson idiot
I'm not an idiot, but I am sorry for the misinterpretation, sorry bout that, "dolp" is what I know that as, I guess I was on the defensive you idiot
smile.gif

lol forgive and forget........
grog.gif

galneon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ChokeD said:
If you don't need a disc to play it, why would it be so ignorant to assume there MIGHT be a way to play it without a MotionPlus.

Thanks, I just got a good laugh out of your broken logic.

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
galneon said:
ChokeD said:
If you don't need a disc to play it, why would it be so ignorant to assume there MIGHT be a way to play it without a MotionPlus.

Thanks, I just got a good laugh out of your broken logic.
WOW, get off the library computer and go home now that you had a good laugh
smile.gif

Laughing with ya,
ChokeD

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I know. Seems odd to me that whoever makes the changes doesn't upload their rev to the server.

I asked for access to the server so that I could upload new revs on a more regular basis but was denied.
tongue.gif

asian flavor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Read the last few pages and did some searching with this site and google. I am also trying to get the dual partition to work also. I think it comes down to the FAT32 part. is not the first partition. Wadmanager 1.3 is not seeing the hard drive while trying to install the GX forwarder from the easy installer. I am using Paragon to partition the hard drive to two FAT32 parts and then using Alex DP WBFS to format the bigger partition. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0ld8oy said:
zouille83 said:
hello

I've install cios rev14 and i have error 002 with a lot of game.
It's strange because this rev14 fix the error 002

So I have enable" fix error 002" in the loader to solve the probleme and it's ok

I would like to know why this error 002 with cios rev14 ?

thk

cIOS rev14 no longer corrects the 002 error. It was taken out because any decent loader now contains the fix and the option of whether to use it.
If Waninkoko does not find a way to put this back in for compatibility reasons, than I hope the USB Loader GX team finds a way to make things more convenient for applying this fix after certain updates of the loader or when we choose to delete our config files. (Please don't stone me!)

This maybe wishful thinking, but it would be cool if somehow (say in the wiitdb.zip file) there would be 002 information for each game when using IOS 249. That way, the loader can read it and automatically set each game to use the option ON or OFF when using that IOS.

Yes I know it might be a dumb suggestion or one full of wishful thinking, but it's hot and I have no AC.
tongue.gif

warlord2009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jservs7 said:
0ld8oy said:
zouille83 said:
hello

I've install cios rev14 and i have error 002 with a lot of game.
It's strange because this rev14 fix the error 002

So I have enable" fix error 002" in the loader to solve the probleme and it's ok

I would like to know why this error 002 with cios rev14 ?

thk

cIOS rev14 no longer corrects the 002 error. It was taken out because any decent loader now contains the fix and the option of whether to use it.
If Waninkoko does not find a way to put this back in for compatibility reasons, than I hope the USB Loader GX team finds a way to make things more convenient for applying this fix after certain updates of the loader or when we choose to delete our config files. (Please don't stone me!)

This maybe wishful thinking, but it would be cool if somehow (say in the wiitdb.zip file) there would be 002 information for each game when using IOS 249. That way, the loader can read it and automatically set each game to use the option ON or OFF when using that IOS.

Yes I know it might be a dumb suggestion or one full of wishful thinking, but it's hot and I have no AC.
tongue.gif

Why not turn the 002 fix always on globally (use the 002 fix ON option for rev14). Then all games will play just fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Me niether, us north Koreans don't care