Homebrew USB Loader GX is acting up on me xd it worked perfectly for a while...

4fire1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys so I'm somewhat stumped right now. So whenever I try doing anything with cover art in usb loader gx, it doesn't go as planned. For instance, first time i had issues is when I simply tried changing the view category to display Wii games only, instead of what was currently being displayed which was gamecube games. The minute I switch to viewing Wii games I would instantly get a DSI error crash dump every time. So I simply deleted Usb Loader Gx and did a clean install on my 1TB WD passport external drive. Same thing happened when I had installed usb loader gx on a sandisk miscro sd card sdhc. So what gives? I then re install usb loader gx again on my drive and since I had already gone through the process of downloading all covers through usb loader gx for all games and channels, I had made a back up so I wouldn't have to go through the long wait again. I made sure to redirect the paths to the appropriate files which were in images 2D, 3D, full and disc respectively. I did that and it seemed like it was all good and all until I turned off the Wii and now no games were being displayed. Not gamecube nor Wii games just nand channels. It says 0 games at the bottom of usb loader gx. So now the games are not even registering. When I try marking off wii and gamecube games on categories, you can see a glimpse of the game file names being displayed for a partial second until it disappears. Also important to note that 2 times now in a row when I've connected my drive to my pc to see if anything seemed off in the files, I'd get the check drive fix errors prompt as if it were somehow corrupt? Literally I can play for 3 hours straight if I just don't install any cover art whatsoever. Was playing smash bros both on gc and wii for a few hours and all was just fine. Then I simply wanted to transfer over my cover art which was all from tdb and correctly formatted size wise and everything. Anyone have a clue as to why I'm having these issues? Worked flawlessly before but the minute I try doing anything with covers it just all goes sideways.. Help please xd was enjoying playing smash bros with my sis. I just wanna be able to display the nice box art and play the games without any issues..

Attachments

• IMG_0328.JPG
    IMG_0328.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 212

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh sorry about that