TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiMonkey said:
NeoRame said:
no, look to your link

ntsc R7PX00 3d cover will not show (allready uploaded)
http://www.theotherzone.com/wii/3d/160/225/R7PE0X.png

the right link dont work:

http://www.theotherzone.com/wii/3d/160/225/R7PX00.png

Yeah i see that its not working and i looked at the ftp and the cover is deffinitly there very strange
That's because that link still has a "X" in it.

biggrin.gif

dlxowhd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NTSC Guilty Gear Xx Accent Core Plus' 16:9 doesn't work.
gives some html error.

Guilty Gear Xx Accent Core works fine.
Guilty Gear Xx Accent Core Plus doesn't work.
they are 2 different games.

WiiMonkey

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dlxowhd said:
NTSC Guilty Gear Xx Accent Core Plus' 16:9 doesn't work.
gives some html error.

Guilty Gear Xx Accent Core works fine.
Guilty Gear Xx Accent Core Plus doesn't work.
they are 2 different games.

Just tried its working now

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
People trying to upload the 3d covers are making a mess of the site but im trying to keep on top of it.

NEORAME is the ONLY person that has any ability to upload 3d covers - this will not change , though i have added in a request section for 3d covers and in the admin side we can check what 3d covers are missing (which is empty within 2 hours of me doing it - well done Neo)

The cover for Punch-Out was in the NTSC section even though the X region is defined as a PAL game so i moved it to the PAL section and now it displays ok on the site.

Again huge thanks to WiiMonkey and Neorame for looking after the site and keeping things up to date - you guys are great.

swarmster

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
djtaz, while you're trying to fix stuff, I just want to point out again (in the least-annoying way possible I hope
wink.gif
) that in the NTSC-U section RSQEAF is incorrectly listed as "Family Ski" on your site, when it is actually "We Ski". The 3D box art is also for the PAL game "Family Ski", not NTSC-U "We Ski".

Here is a high quality source link for the correct cover art.

I'd also like to thank you for the site. This is really the first problem me and my OCD have encountered (besides the lack of real disc art for a number of titles, though that's more our failing), which is quite a feat.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
swarmster said:
djtaz, while you're trying to fix stuff, I just want to point out again (in the least-annoying way possible I hope
wink.gif
) that in the NTSC-U section RSQEAF is incorrectly listed as "Family Ski" on your site, when it is actually "We Ski". The 3D box art is also for the PAL game "Family Ski", not NTSC-U "We Ski".

Here is a high quality source link for the correct cover art.

I'd also like to thank you for the site. This is really the first problem me and my OCD have encountered (besides the lack of real disc art for a number of titles, though that's more our failing), which is quite a feat.
I see We Skii when i checked -

1 We Ski Ntsc RSQEAF

Any 3d boxart issues can be brought up with NeoRame as he is the guy looking after all of that - im sure he will correct it once he sees the issue.

QUOTE(ganons @ May 22 2009, 04:58 PM) djtaz and others, good work. Just wanted to say splintercell double agent cover is dodgy, it also has gbatemp.net splattered on it. Can you use this instead http://www.xgn.nl/images/boxarts/wii/big/t...ouble-agent.jpg. PAL version
Ill change it when i get home as i dont have photoshop on this work PC - if anyone wants to resize it and upload to the site one of the mods will replace the one on site

swarmster

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
djtaz said:
I see We Skii when i checked -

1 We Ski Ntsc RSQEAF

Any 3d boxart issues can be brought up with NeoRame as he is the guy looking after all of that - im sure he will correct it once he sees the issue.

Ah, yep, the listing is now correct. It wasn't this morning when I posted, so maybe the site just needed a kick start from you checking to make the change public.

However it happened, thanks!

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ganons said:
djtaz and others, good work. Just wanted to say splintercell double agent cover is dodgy, it also has gbatemp.net splattered on it. Can you use this instead http://www.xgn.nl/images/boxarts/wii/big/t...ouble-agent.jpg. PAL version
Done

QUOTE(WiiMonkey @ May 22 2009, 09:12 PM) Guys i fixed it this morning just forgot to update it on here
Thanks WiiMonkey - always on top of things (sometimes in the good way)

Cocytean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Was wondering if anyone can provide a link with how to get these images to work with USB Loader GX. There's too much stuff to trawl through, I'm lost!

Thanks very much!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, Yea +1