hdhacker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ether2802 said:
giantpune said:
hdhacker said:
If there's something missing from http://boxart.rowdyruff.net/ please let me know. I'll upload the missing files if you can give them to me.
I just put your server into USB Loader GX and it is returning covers that cannot be displayed. It looks like you mixed together 224 and 225 covers. Also for some reason I get random code dumps. Maybe I wasn't waiting long enough for your site to talk back or something. Anyways, I still have you URL in the code, but it is not used right now until we have a way to make sure we don't get 225 images.

How goes the line for gettin' the images from that site..?? Oh and CFG Loader doesn't have troubles with images of different sizes cause the loader itself change and fix the sizes...!!
wink.gif

BTW, I fixed the resolution of the files yesterday. Everything is optimized to be the smallest filesize possible.

LNick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JustMe0815 said:
Hey have uploaded covers to my dedi (no traff limit
smile.gif
) you can get them here:

as rar sep flat 3d disc: http://wiicover.gateflorida.com/rar/
flat 160x224: http://wiicover.gateflorida.com/flat/
3d 176x248: http://wiicover.gateflorida.com/3d/
disc 160x160: http://wiicover.gateflorida.com/disc

http://wiicover.gateflorida.com/index.php will come soon so you can upload your new or missing cover and so on
smile.gif

have fun and good luck!

This is awesome! Unfortunately I like CoverFlowder in 3D mode, which uses a flat picture of the front, back and side box art. Is it possible to add these to your site? I can contribute what I have, but it isn't much.

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
Seeing as Configurable UDB Loader is also getting coverflow now, I'll add another request for one of the free mirrors to start hosting the full images too.

JustMe0815

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Tusk said:
By the way why don't you guys use other hosts which is not american host, not that but almost all american hosts are .... cause they're charging you for the BW. Use some other countrys host or use hosts like
FatCow - totally unlimited (both space and bw). yearly $58
HostPapa - totally unlimited too. monthly $4.95 - $6.95
if youre american or brittish these hosts good.
I don't know which host you are using but this two can help you out with hosting without any care of bandwidth charging, and i think they're really cheap both

I'm my own hoster :-)

geedub

Trophies
XP
Country
pimpkin said:
Anyone know how to get both front and back covers on hiberns wiiflow usb loader?
any help would be appreciated.
thanks.

best to direct WiiFlow question to the WiiFlow thread

but that will be fixed soon , its the URL that is causing the problem with the automated downloads because it has been changed since his last beta , but that will be fixed in his new release ! which hopefully wont be to much longer

or you download them manually !

LufianGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How come I have added art for 3 UNLISTED games to your site and none of them have been added?

I am not a member, but did everything correctly.

Do I have to join to actually be taken seriously or something?

zorglub07

Trophies
Website
gametdb.com
XP
Country
France
geedub said:
pimpkin said:
Anyone know how to get both front and back covers on hiberns wiiflow usb loader?
any help would be appreciated.
thanks.

best to direct WiiFlow question to the WiiFlow thread

but that will be fixed soon , its the URL that is causing the problem with the automated downloads because it has been changed since his last beta , but that will be fixed in his new release ! which hopefully wont be to much longer

or you download them manually !
Exactly, you'll be able to download high quality covers from Wiifow as soon as the next version is released.

QUOTE(LufianGuy @ Sep 7 2009, 08:39 PM)
How come I have added art for 3 UNLISTED games to your site and none of them have been added?

I am not a member, but did everything correctly.

Do I have to join to actually be taken seriously or something?
Which site are you talking about? it may have been moderated.
If you want to add artwork for USB Loader GX, CFG Loader, Coverfloader or Wiiflow you can add them to WiiTDB and they'll be added as long as it's a good picture from the proper region...

Pyrate02

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have the correct NTSC box cover (for Wiiflow) for King Fu Panda Legendary Warriors?

For some strange reason, the NTSC box cover is for the original Kung Fu Panda game. The Pal version has the correct box art cover, but its not in English.

Thanks

Pyrate02

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi:

Wiibox art has a mistake on RKHE52 - NTSC Kung Fu Panda Legendary Warriors. The 3d full boxart is for the original kung fu panda game. This mistake was also present on Wiitdb but has been corrected. Can you please fix this, and possibly upload the correct boxart?

Thanks.

pwscottiv

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to make a donation to become a wiiboxart.com member, but I received some sort of error while at PayPal saying that the transaction could not be completed... I use PayPal all the time, so I'm pretty sure its not anything I'm doing... Can someone help me? Thanks!

muffin

Trophies
XP
Country
hi i have download some covers that i would like but how do you resize them to fit on to dvd disc at the moment they are all fuzzy many thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ShdwTakashi @ ShdwTakashi: pineapple belong on pizza? The answer is yes until proven otherwise