ROM Hack US/UM save switch

Azmort

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, I found a similar thread on reddit about S/M some people that has been playing the UM actually wants to play US, and it got leaked today so I got a few questions regarding this.

What would look more natural, to keep all the data from the UM save or making a new save with US and then copying data like ID and SID?
I remember that with S/M there are 2 hours on the game so you play at night on Moon when you play at day on Sun, here is the same case, and I think I saw an option on PkHex to switch this, so I think we should use it on US aswell.

What else is needed to take into consideration to do this switch?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, I found a similar thread on reddit about S/M some people that has been playing the UM actually wants to play US, and it got leaked today so I got a few questions regarding this.

What would look more natural, to keep all the data from the UM save or making a new save with US and then copying data like ID and SID?
I remember that with S/M there are 2 hours on the game so you play at night on Moon when you play at day on Sun, here is the same case, and I think I saw an option on PkHex to switch this, so I think we should use it on US aswell.

What else is needed to take into consideration to do this switch?
Its been leaked for about 5 - 6 days now your kinda late to the party on that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i tell ya what, i could go for a fuckin gyro right about now