ROM Hack US TRU Darkrai Event

calvin_0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I really wonder do anyone go to the TRU Darkrai event at 22th May? and for those who when, can you please clone your wonder card via Pokesav?

thanks.

DarkSpace

Custom member title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can't you just use an AR code to clone the Darkrai?I might just think about giving you a clone or the real one, depending on the offer. I had multiple legit carts, so I got quite a few.

calvin_0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
RaiDesu said:
It is May 31st and June 1st in the USA. And no, I won't be cloning, but I'll be using multiple carts, I can trade with you for non-clone, non-pokesav event pokemon.

no thanks, i dont need that Darkrai, since i have the jpn movie Darkrai, I just want it for english sake.....so no trading, even trade, i'll trade pokesav clone, afterall you cant tell wherether it is a pokesav clone or GTS clone.

next time dont to post if you are not posting anything usefull

QUOTE(DarkSpace @ May 27 2008, 12:12 AM) Can't you just use an AR code to clone the Darkrai?I might just think about giving you a clone or the real one, depending on the offer. I had multiple legit carts, so I got quite a few.

whats the fun of that? the only reason i want the wonder card clone is i can share it with my friend in malaysia.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure someone will post the information on one within a few days after the event, which will allow pretty much anyone to make one in pokeSAV.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Urza said:
Event Pokemon don't really mean anything anymore.

That's true, as you can just use PokeSav and get any Pokemon you want - and don't have to join the losers lining up to get their virtual Pokemon at a children's toy store!
nyanya.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What, can you also find out the Secret ID from the Darkrai? Or does it not matter anymore for tourneys and such?

Edit: For those who don't know, the Secret ID a hidden value, basically what Nintendo uses to determine a Pokemon's legitimacy. So if you create a Pokemon whose Orignial Trainer Name and Trainer ID match yours, but the Secret ID doesn't, then they know it's a fake. Likewise, if you don't know the Secret ID of the Darkrai, then even knowing the Trainer name and ID won't help.

ZeroEXE93

Trophies
Website
ep.ipbfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Kaos said:
You can just cheat the Darkrai event into your game. I have cheats that will do that.
Yes, but it's different from this Darkrai. This one has the special event moves Spatial Rend and Roar of Time, and you are given it instead of going to an island and capturing it yourself.

stefanol

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Well, along with Wondercards, the true value of DS events went really down... Since pokemon generated by WC in huge amounts is the same as pokemon received at event, with WC you can spawn hundreds of dates and natures. That's why I tend to collect rather GBA events (which are pretty rare nowadays). And I am happy to be able to receive a copy of TRU Darkrai from my friend - which actually is going to event (even though there is no difference between genuine event Darkrai, and WC Darkrai, I still feel better about it
smile.gif
).

And if you are smart, you can find somewhere already pre-release TRU Darkrai, there appeared three copies of them. When WC appear on the internetz, there will be no difference between these pre-releases, and normal event Darkrai (since you can spawn them with no matter which date). Sad...

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stefanol said:
That's why I tend to collect rather GBA events (which are pretty rare nowadays).
Not really. The various 10th anniversary sets of Pokemon are probably the most common events you'll see nowadays; since the GBA events have no secret ID, they're ridiculously easy to hand-make.

stefanol

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Unless you know how to check them for being edited in Pokesav. UK/FR/GER/US Tour Events are indeed common... SPA/ITA are a bit rarer.. But getting legit PC JP, PCNY, Pokepark, WISH, JEREMY or something else is much more hassle...

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stefanol said:
Unless you know how to check them for being edited in Pokesav. UK/FR/GER/US Tour Events are indeed common... SPA/ITA are a bit rarer.. But getting legit PC JP, PCNY, Pokepark, WISH, JEREMY or something else is much more hassle...
Anyone who knows what to "check" for can make perfect copies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1