US Senator sends a formal letter to Valve, addressing the extremist content & other hateful ideologies present on their platform Steam

Digital_Cheese

Top G Unlike Tate
Trophies
Website
dc-blog.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
Gabe should've just replied with "Ok boomer", heh.
Mean, that shit she's addressing is all over the internet, whaddaya wanna do, just, cancel the internet in general?
These kinda people should be considered mentally challenged when it comes to anything related to internet, mh.

Still, I do also guess Valve would have all the cash in the world to afford people to actually moderate what's going on with their service and such. But as if any corporations cares about anything but making money, mh.
Based. Would've been funny tbh.
Just block them. Also, some people post Hitler and Nazi shit, because it gets a rise out of people, and they're just trolls. A Senator doing shit like this is just going to encourage them.
Yea thats the best bet. Block them and be done with it. If it was a major issue before, imagine how major its gonna be if trolls see that they can annoy fucking senators. Not gonna go well lol

Reactions: DarkCoffe64

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea thats the best bet. Block them and be done with it. If it was a major issue before, imagine how major its gonna be if trolls see that they can annoy fucking senators. Not gonna go well lol
If I was a teen, and seen that my trolling lead to fucking Senators bitching about it, I'd ramp that shit up. Imagine seeing your troll post getting discussed in Congress. lol

Digital_Cheese

Top G Unlike Tate
Trophies
Website
dc-blog.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
If I was a teen, and seen that my trolling lead to fucking Senators bitching about it, I'd ramp that shit up. Imagine seeing your troll post getting discussed in Congress. lol
Agreed lmao. If I didn't wanna risk bans, I'd make a meme game like "Eating Hamburgers with Hitler" and make sure that shit was seen by as many people as I can. Hell I might consider learning how to code, making that game, then getting it on Steam somehow. Then I'm gonna constantly play my game and encourage others to get it their most played game so almost everyone sees it whenever they look at a specific person's profile. Well I would if I actually wanted to put that effort in just to troll senators.

Apparently they don't know how dedicated trolls are.

TornMD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's been an influx of very poor shovelware games on steam that play like poorly coded test projects. Many with sketchy themes. Lots are in different languages as well. Steam needs to do some spring-cleaning if you ask me. I don't know why they and their filters are allowing these games on their platform, but steam wasn't always this way.

Frankly, we have bigger problems to worry about regarding the state of this country. She has her priorities backwards. These are small issues which are the least of our troubles.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's important that the youth shouldn't grow up thinking that white supremacy is ok. Therefore, I find moderation to be important. This isn't like back in the 80s where you could play KKK's Revenge by knowing a guy who knew a guy who had a bootleg copy. This is a large, online store directly selling these games next to the regular ones.
How about this, no white/black/whatever supremacy, all are equal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?