Homebrew Updating Wii U

Super1710

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been thinking of hacking my Wii U for a while now using the loadiine method but at the same time I don't want to lose access to Nintendo's online services such as the eshop, and miiverse. Also if I can transfer any of my Wii U data to the Nintendo Switch when it finally comes I'm presuming I would need it updated, so what I'm saying is that if I update my Wii U after using the homebrew channel will it brick my Wii U or something similar? I understand that it would probably destroy the homebrew side of things but the consoles NAND itself? Maybe if I stay away from things that modify the NAND I could update without a brick if there is a risk of a brick in the first place.

D

Deleted User

We know nothing about the switch, so that's unknown. You can use the Brazillian Method for installing games to NAND which is way better than Loadiine.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We know nothing about the switch, so that's unknown. You can use the Brazillian Method for installing games to NAND which is way better than Loadiine.

If you want the VC Loadiine games, it's a bit trickier to do, like say, Dragon Quest V over Kirby's Squeak Squad, no?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh