Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Snorlax said:
Just uninstall the Backup Manager, and update.
You'll (probly) still have logs that you used the software, but I don't think there's a way to remove them (yet).
So there is no known way to remove the logs? What if I played my games on a separate profile other than my main one? Would I be fine?

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rydian said:
We don't know if gameplay logs are per-profile or per-system.

Unless Sony are extremely stupid, it's safe to say it's on both.

After all, they log what you do when you're offline as well.

assam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I dont think it will make a diffrent................ cose i jailbreaked my ps3 uing iphone................. but then i wanted to play online so i updated it to 3.5 and it works fine.......... if you want to be on the safe side i suggest you get the upgrade from the ps3 site then put it in a usb and do it that way.............
rolleyes.gif

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i ran the exploit on my old 40 GB that cnt read discs anymore (if its needed i ran in through the n900 way), but i never installed the backup manager

when 3.50 came out i updated and i just tried signing into PSN and it worked

then again i didnt do anything "bad"

hope that helps

plus tell us how it goes.

indask8

New Member Forever
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Since all the "push" log files are on the hard disk, your best bet to avoid the banhammer is to format your PS3 hard disk (backup the data you want to keep on another one before doing this).

But unfortunately, it is very likely that the jailbreak might also modify something on the PS3 registry/dev_flash, updating might fix this, or might not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright