Hacking Updated to OFW 4.82, help!

VeryNew

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hello,

So our PS3 at home was at CFW and had installed multiMan at 4.55. I'm not sure what type of CFW was installed as I had no idea about stuff like this before. Recently, I made the mistake of connecting the console to the Internet and updating it OFW 4.82, and because of that, I can't access multiMan anymore and it shows the error 80010017. Based on past threads, I believe that the CFW is gone :(

I was wondering if I could get someone to downgrade the OFW to an earlier version so that the PS3 can somehow get the CFW back. I heard the service provider say something about a JTAG that would come back if it gets downgraded. But I really don't know how this works despite searching again and again, please help!

Thank you in advance ^^

Last edited by VeryNew,

VeryNew

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Thanks! Read through it though I'm very reluctant to do it myself because of fear that I might it up.

So does it mean that there can be another CFW from 4.82 that can be installed again despite having had CFW before?

I read through a thread that stated some point of no return thing when you upgrade your CFW to OFW but I'm hoping that it's not the case which is why I'm asking around now.

I just really want to be able to use it again like before without screwing it up myself, hoping that a downgrading or jailbreaking service could work, I plan on getting it done later or tomorrow.

:/ Sorry, just really new to this.

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Thanks! Read through it though I'm very reluctant to do it myself because of fear that I might it up.

So does it mean that there can be another CFW from 4.82 that can be installed again despite having had CFW before?

I read through a thread that stated some point of no return thing when you upgrade your CFW to OFW but I'm hoping that it's not the case which is why I'm asking around now.

I just really want to be able to use it again like before without screwing it up myself, hoping that a downgrading or jailbreaking service could work, I plan on getting it done later or tomorrow.

:/ Sorry, just really new to this.
You can just follow the PS3xploit to downgrade to 3.55(or install any 4.82 CFW.)

Don't spend money in something you can do for free and much easier

The exploit is really just setting your PS3 to accept any Update file, you just run the exploit, and install Rebug 4.82(or any other that you like)

Just follow the guide step by step, and if anything just ask here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    If using the save on the emulator flags the save file. :/
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    Again, "using" I mean normal gameplay not modify it with other means like pokehex, etc
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    @BigOnYa, Can you help me clarify this thing somehow? Do you know someone that may know or have tried it?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Just play it on the emulation at home and portable use the normal save, I wouldn't risk anything if online is important to you
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My psychiatrist tried to help me once said it was mine 9 months later
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just ask in the forums if anybody has done it, I don't know of anybody who has, or would risk it.
    Baby daddy issues lol
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    this is what I did here. I hope I get some responces
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy was a little cray cray
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Go cray cray on it like a coloring book
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Got so mad my Bluetooth made me break a tooth
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    that's why you should get titanium implants
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm actually waiting on insurance to accept those ffs almost been waiting 2 weeks
    +1
    steal them off off a corpse
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mmm live persons more fun psi you're like 50 you should have a few :tpi:
    +1
    sold them all for meth\
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Meth implants the officer will never know sneaky flordians
    Meth pipe teeth, never loose your meth pipe again!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Butt implants are preferred teeth implants more reliable
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's just my meth pipe vibrating
    +1
    Meth gator teams up with Godzilla, Godzilla uses his nuclear fire breath to light a meth lab on fire where meth gator gets imbued with radioactive meth.
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    @K3Nv2 I also want to vibrate... Like right now.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oops gotta hide :shy:
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oops gotta hide :shy: