Unpopular Opinions 2.0

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Don't blame religion or the bible for your reasoning of hating LGBT people. You're just a shitty human being.

You had a chance to educate and instead you chose to abuse. Assuming you're an adult, calling a child a shitty human being is out of order. Look at some of the earlier responses to see how to properly address someone who is too young to understand the nuances. Attack the ideas, not the individual.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Attack the ideas, not the individual.
I do agree with what you said there. Its not the person who is horrible; rather, its all about spreading negative ideologies.

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I do agree with what you said there. Its not the person who is horrible; rather, its all about spreading negative ideologies.
If that person has a positive interaction with you then they might question what they've been told by others. But, if they just get called names then they are more likely to feel justified.

Megadriver94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Megadriver94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because you were yapping
I don't think anyone's going to read all that
Ok, suuuuure. Yapping, eh? Yeah big words, too hard for you and some other people's minds to get the gist of because "lol too long, me no read" is yapping. TCH! More like "I don't like what you said so I'll just assume its by and large a pile of shit".

Reactions: Ligeia

BakerMan

Class Clown of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, suuuuure. Yapping, eh? Yeah big words, too hard for you and some other people's minds to get the gist of because "lol too long, me no read" is yapping. TCH! More like "I don't like what you said so I'll just assume its by and large a pile of shit".
i disagree with all political opinions equally, bucko
i'm a hater and a contrarian, we established this in this thread already

Megadriver94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Commodore Amiga should have lasted longer in the US and Canada like it did in much of Europe. Even the earlier models sounded better than most models of the ST without MIDI connections. The blitter chips on the STE models were under-powered; they should have made it more like the unreleased AMY chip in its architecture.

Frontier: First encounters aka Elite 3 is the weakest game in the Elite series
OG Xbox Emulation is going too damn slow in its updates. Even CXBX-Reloaded and XEMU, still have key problems with textures and lighting on certain games, some titles boot up but don't go beyond the title screen at most, while others do play, but crash after specific points have been reached.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Anime > 95% of the media coming out of the Hollywood and West Coast.
Sorry not sorry but most of the shows and movies have become generic and safe.
Indie stuff is only good when it comes from creators who avoid the trappings of the West Coast.
Also we need more games like Palworld, The Coffin of Andy and Leyley, and Cult of Lamb. We need less genetic AAA games. Games should be fun and it shouldn’t cost 70$. They shouldn’t be just another stale AAA with the same safe generic formula.

BakerMan

Class Clown of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anime > 95% of the media coming out of the Hollywood and West Coast.
Sorry not sorry but most of the shows and movies have become generic and safe.
Indie stuff is only good when it comes from creators who avoid the trappings of the West Coast.
Also we need more games like Palworld, The Coffin of Andy and Leyley, and Cult of Lamb. We need less genetic AAA games. Games should be fun and it shouldn’t cost 70$. They shouldn’t be just another stale AAA with the same safe generic formula.
you had a respectable opinion until you said we need more games like TCOAAL

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
you had a respectable opinion until you said we need more games like TCOAAL
It’s an unpopular opinion and I am sticking to it. We need more games willing to not be safe and not be made to have mass appeal.

Reactions: Xdqwerty

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4