Unpopular Opinions 2.0

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
can't forget the ones hating on both the transphobes and the transphobephobes (me frfr)
I am trans and I am transphobicobic

Controversial opinion, TOTK was extremely mid. It should have come out years ago, maybe then it would have been something special.

AdenTheThird

The Apathetical Atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Controversial opinion, TOTK was extremely mid. It should have come out years ago, maybe then it would have been something special.
I tend to agree--it felt more like a heavy DLC for BOTW. The Switch bogged it down big-time which was a huge bummer as well. Emulating it (what I did) feels like how it was meant to be played--1440p at a steady 60FPS, on a 32 inch monitor with HDR? Absolutely gorgeous. The Switch doesn't do it justice.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I tend to agree--it felt more like a heavy DLC for BOTW. The Switch bogged it down big-time which was a huge bummer as well. Emulating it (what I did) feels like how it was meant to be played--1440p at a steady 60FPS, on a 32 inch monitor with HDR? Absolutely gorgeous. The Switch doesn't do it justice.
That is one issue but it was also just underwhelming and didn’t really improve upon BOTW. Where BOTW was seen as revolutionary, TOTK just felt like a mod pack.

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
This is not controversial on gbatemp, controversial here would be "TOTK deserves a grade better than 6.9"

now for my controversial opinion: Video games are not a form of art. Cars are not art either. Movies sometimes are, but Marvel movies never are.

Reactions: Ligeia and Xdqwerty

BakerMan

Class Clown of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you've been brainwashed into looking at people differently now, is that what you are saying?
i mean, doesn't matter whether you're brainwashed into liking something, or brainwashed into disliking something, it's still brainwashing, and i keep that brain grime on me.
I, Baker Man, as I previously stated in this very thread, am a contrarian. I'm not grounded into the left or the right, I just play against both sides for the hell of it.

Reactions: rookiesearcher

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I used to be in support of trans stuff then I just learnt a lot and changed. I support all people as humans but as a Muslim I can't support there ideas.
That’s fine that your religion doesn’t support trans people but as a trans person, I can’t support Islam. Or any faith that hates people for something as dumb as gender or sexuality. The world doesn’t center around your faith, trans people exist and no amount of your faith saying otherwise matters.

Last edited by The Catboy,
Reactions: BigOnYa

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
being transracial or "rcta" (race change to another), as ig it's being called, is pretty much blackface
and no, this isn't an opinion, it's fact
Tranracial was literally only created to be shitty, so yeah

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I used to be in support of trans stuff then I just learnt a lot and changed. I support all people as humans but as a Muslim I can't support there ideas.
Blame religion and/or the bible for your reasoning of hating LGBT people.

Múltiple endings in videogames isnt impressive anymore.

Soda is overrated.
About half of the games in 2023-24, in short, are pretty bad to say the least.

Last edited by SylverReZ,
Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: