Unlimited Plays for Nintendo Badge Arcade

pichuluv84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have seen some people that found cheat codes, but I have no idea how to utilize them, I want to get free plays without paying. Is there actual cheat codes for Nintendo Badge Arcade? I do not care if my NNID gets banned.

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, I have seen some people that found cheat codes, but I have no idea how to utilize them, I want to get free plays without paying. Is there actual cheat codes for Nintendo Badge Arcade? I do not care if my NNID gets banned.

Long answer:
You need to use CTRPF or Luma3DS cheat engine that load the cheats from text files. In this case, the text file should have the title ID of the Badge Arcade app and be inside of the /cheats folder, located in your SD card root. However, this will lead to an unavoidable ban as the game implemented cheat detection thus rendering the app useless, as real money is involved.

Short answer:
You'll get banned if you cheat on BA.

pichuluv84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Long answer:
You need to use CTRPF or Luma3DS cheat engine that load the cheats from text files. In this case, the text file should have the title ID of the Badge Arcade app and be inside of the /cheats folder, located in your SD card root. However, this will lead to an unavoidable ban as the game implemented cheat detection thus rendering the app useless, as real money is involved.

Short answer:
You'll get banned if you cheat on BA.
Oh.

256393_gold

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What about now since the eShop is closed and stuff?

HelpTheWretched

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I cheated daily on the Japanese version of Badge Arcade (region-swapped North American 3DS) for several months, up until it stopped updating when the eShop closed, and never had a problem. It's hard to imagine there'd be a problem now, since there are no more microtransactions and the catchers are all the same ones each day.

My "luck" may have been bolstered by the facts that:
1. I didn't use any cheat codes that they could automatically detect for; instead I used CTRPF to find the remaining play values and alter them.
2. I turned off the wireless connections switch before doing any memory edits, and only turned it back on when I had the original number of plays remaining.

Somehow I imagine their cheat detection was still good enough to catch me, but being in the last few months of operation, they just didn't bother.

256393_gold

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's AUTO-ban protection.
are you saying that because eshop is closed i don't have to worry about auto ban? or is something going to protect me from auto ban? if your saying that something is protecting me from auto ban what is it that is doing it?

if not, than i have no idea what the hell your saying.

Last edited by 256393_gold,

a_username_that_isnt_cool

Well-Hated Member (Also)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you saying that because eshop is closed i don't have to worry about auto ban? or is something going to protect me from auto ban? if your saying that something is protecting me from auto ban what is it that is doing it?

if not, than i have no idea what the hell your saying.
auto-ban means it's automatic.
No matter what, you'll get banned from it.
I put "protection" because I just woke up and I was stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
auto-ban means it's automatic.
No matter what, you'll get banned from it.
I put "protection" because I just woke up and I was stupid.
You will still get banned regardless if u cheat on Badge Arcade.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
well i asked nintendo to consiter making the plays free and all the badge machines since they aren't letting us say shut up and take my money so hopefully that goes somewhere
I doubt that they'll ever respond to that request, since all they care about is greed.

Reactions: lone_wolf323

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
than why the hell would they not continue to let us say shut up and take my money?
cause the servers would not make enough to be viable to run. its not just what one person wants. its what the costs of the servers would be to maintain. the space for servers. the labour to keep them running. when they go down.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/sQK1btk8ZUs?si=Z4p2kuM_7fXV7_Ps