Unicorn Overlord Save Editing

Johesy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I mean simple copying the bytes from the character you want from a save file over one in another save, replacing them, like it was described on the guide in the first page.
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 425925

The byte in the red square is the one related to combat voice/ animation sounds for Nigel.
Thanks. Berengaria's voice works for a female generic Dark Marquess. Is there any way to obtain the voice byte of enemy generic Dark Marquesses, like the ones in the class registry?

Zanmatoxxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks. Berengaria's voice works for a female generic Dark Marquess. Is there any way to obtain the voice byte of enemy generic Dark Marquesses, like the ones in the class registry?
I'm also looking for those, but it is hard to find since we can't recruit them.

Ghostlander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could someone please edit my save just to add Amalia to my roster and no other changes?

Attachments

• UCSAVEFILE01.zip
    142.5 KB · Views: 10

taliamother

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have a save on true zenorian, but you can use this save with the 4 dark marquess recruited to copy their data on a new save.
@Zanmatoxxx can you copy your data and put it on my save? My save is on the last battle for Galerius. I tried to do it but I can't understand what to do.

Attachments

• UCSAVEFILE09.DAT .zip
    190.6 KB · Views: 7

Ana_Banana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Pj1980 can we just use the code and edit the character there? Just like what you did non zenorian difficulty when you just put the code and it will be zenorian. Can we just do it also for the character customization so we can add ilenia, 4 marques and etc. without opening the save editor. In my case when I open it says you must install .Net desktop.

DominantOrange

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Anyone knows how to properly add Black Axe of the Abyss (seems like an enemy exclusive item) using turtle's save editor?

I've tried adding it but it appears as a different item. OP has one working well but it was through using the bat file.

taliamother

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What does this mean? How would I use the save editor to add Amalia to my roster for example?
Try to open the save file by zanmatoxx in your game, sort the character list by units joined, and count what order Amalia is in. Then open the save file in the turtle-insect and click what order Amalia is from zanmatoxx save file when you locate it click export then save it. From that open another turtle-insect use your save file and import the exported amalia on your other units. That's it you got her!

you mean like alain having the Dark Lord class? like that?

Is there a tutorial on how to add characters using the tutle insect editor?
yeah I would want to reclass alain or other units.

Ghostlander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try to open the save file by zanmatoxx in your game, sort the character list by units joined, and count what order Amalia is in. Then open the save file in the turtle-insect and click what order Amalia is from zanmatoxx save file when you locate it click export then save it. From that open another turtle-insect use your save file and import the exported amalia on your other units. That's it you got her!

yeah I would want to reclass alain or other units.

I see. open his save, count the spot amalia is in, open the save editor, count to that spot and export. Then open my save in save editor and import amalia file? Does the total xp thing control what level they are? As in, can I lower a units level?

taliamother

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see. open his save, count the spot amalia is in, open the save editor, count to that spot and export. Then open my save in save editor and import amalia file? Does the total xp thing control what level they are? As in, can I lower a units level?
I want to try that when I started new game. Tell me if you done that if it will lower their level if you change their exp.

Pj1980

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone knows how to properly add Black Axe of the Abyss (seems like an enemy exclusive item) using turtle's save editor?

I've tried adding it but it appears as a different item. OP has one working well but it was through using the bat file.
There seems to be 2 of those try adding the other one. There a folder in save editor with ids open it in text edit find the axe and give each one a different name make it a bit easier to tell them apart.

@Pj1980 can we just use the code and edit the character there? Just like what you did non zenorian difficulty when you just put the code and it will be zenorian. Can we just do it also for the character customization so we can add ilenia, 4 marques and etc. without opening the save editor. In my case when I open it says you must install .Net desktop.
You could try installing .net desktop runtime to use editor. I put link on first page. You can do it by hand with hex editor. You would need to hire some people in game for replacing. Then in save search for empty character slot and go back 1D0 this will take to last character you obtained. if you went 1D0 from last character it takes you to one from last and so on. You can get character sections either from a download one page one or in the spreadsheet. Copy a character and paste in character slot but remember the existing first 2 bytes as after pasting you will have to change back.

i hope we can have a mod to change name of units
Changing names is a bit tricky as there is 2 different name sections in a character section one for recruited and one for hired. In general using ids from 1 to 200 will get you recruited names. Ids from 201 to 625 its hired/enemy names but if ids used with a recruited character its just the character type. 626 to 800 is enemy boss names if recruit but not if hired. I have put some name ids in the main spreadsheet mostly for recruited character.

Last edited by Pj1980,

Pj1980

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So i have converted the Character sections i extracted from zanmatoxx save into individual character dumps to use with save editor for importing. i have posted them on first page

Last edited by Pj1980,
Reactions: Fyrus

Ghostlander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to try that when I started new game. Tell me if you done that if it will lower their level if you change their exp.

It did not change her level. She's still 40. Which is wildly annoying. I wanna figure out how to drop the level

So i have converted the Character sections i extracted from zanmatoxx save into individual character dumps to use with save editor for importing. i have posted them on first page

Is there a way to drop their level? For example, Dropping Amalia's level from 40? Save editor changes to exp doesn't do it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: +1