Unicorn Overlord Save Editing

taliamother

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! Can someone help me by putting the true zenorian difficulty in my save file? Also can you add the witch from the queen unit. The one you fight in the thorn elf land. PLEAAASE Sorry I only have Mac and the exe files don't open here sadly...

Attachments

• UCSAVEFILE01.DAT .zip
    171.3 KB · Views: 14

Nungboi99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's at 004DA390
change 0E and 0F offset to 40 40
Do you mean 0x004DA39E and 0x004DA39F to 40 40?
Post automatically merged:

I started a new save hired a thief and turned him into the sword Dark Marquess. He had no sound animations or voice, so I copied the bite which seems to be the voice pack from Nigel character and now it works fine.
how do u find the address for hire character or any character?

Last edited by Nungboi99,

Pj1980

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

searching for this and going back 1D0 will take you to last character you have FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF. first character starts at 002AF40

Lalatinamommy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Thank you so much for this! Hex edited myself a bunch of Onyx Pendants. Surprised that there's no checksum issues with just raw editing, I remember that was a real issue editing emulator saves in the past.

Edit: Enemy classes are available to have in the party. Hex value of 40 is Possessed Dreadnaught. It is as hilariously OP as you can imagine.
Can you add me a few possessed dreadnaught to my save? I am away from home so there is no pc to add them

silx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

truezenoiran_4040.jpg

Reactions: Nungboi99

Zanmatoxxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

I just followed the guide in the first page.

I took a look at the class/exp/lvl/hp from the unit, tuned the decimal numbers to hex and used HxD to find them starting from the adress described in the excel file in the first page.

kaminiisama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Can anyone help to maxed out everyone rapport point?

Or atleast have it almost maxed out so we can trigger the max treshold just by eating once in tavern

I am on switch btw, so if you don't mind to give the code for edizon

sushiz72

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't actually extract the item list myself someone else posted it. What I will do is recruit 100 characters and make a few saves then run a code that will give each character a different name id. i have had a quick look and most characters name are between 1 and 200 but i haven't seen galerius. there is multiple instances of galerius first one is 691. valmore is 675. you can load these saves up if you want if you want to number other characters. save 1 is 1 to 100, save 2 101 to 200 and so on to save 8 that is 701 to 800.
Thanks so much Pj!!

LuckyGrace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there who have a save file at the beginning on true zenorian with all the characters available? I just beat the game and want to start again but wanted my favorite characters to play.

TheDoctorPHD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help me turn the Gammel and Mandrin in my party to the correct portrait/sprite and voice type? They have the correct name and their rapport system works properly but it's starting to be weird seeing their correct model in rapports and not in combat lol.

Been trying to do this myself for a couple of days now but I always run into issues when editing hex. Managed to figure out how to edit my coliseum coins amount though.

Attachments

• UCSAVEFILE01.zip
    165 KB · Views: 8

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on having to wash them. :D
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on having to wash them. :D