Hacking Unbanned 3ds transfer to vanilla 11.2 3ds

Eruandou

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello GBATemp community! I was wondering what would actually happen in the following situation:
I'd like to try DSiWareHax on a vanilla 11.2 nintendo 3DS. My other 3DS had been banned from nintendo Eshop, but I used the unban method (changing SecureInfoA's serial number, it has K9LH installed) to try and get rid of the ban (and it worked as intended). What I'm actually wondering is, if I bought sudoku on my unbanned nintendo 3DS, and use the DSiWareHax method to downgrade and install a9lh on the other 3DS, would it actually succeed? I don't know if the unban method would affect in any way the transfer needed.

Thanks in advance!

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello GBATemp community! I was wondering what would actually happen in the following situation:
I'd like to try DSiWareHax on a vanilla 11.2 nintendo 3DS. My other 3DS had been banned from nintendo Eshop, but I used the unban method (changing SecureInfoA's serial number, it has K9LH installed) to try and get rid of the ban (and it worked as intended). What I'm actually wondering is, if I bought sudoku on my unbanned nintendo 3DS, and use the DSiWareHax method to downgrade and install a9lh on the other 3DS, would it actually succeed? I don't know if the unban method would affect in any way the transfer needed.

Thanks in advance!
Yes it would. As long as the purchase is legit, it will transfer :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol