XP
Country
Netherlands
Nashoki said:
Do you hv a GBA emu for NDS? 8D

First of all: Don't bump a dead topic.
Second: Yes, but it only works on iplayer
Third: Next time use the search function
Fourth Don't you dare flame me for the GBA emu not working on R4, since R4 sucks.

zbmario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
wow ~i got it~!
gbasp.gif

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Satangel said:
Nashoki said:
Do you hv a GBA emu for NDS? 8D

No, you have to have a slot 2 flashcart to play GBA roms on your NDS.
There's an iPlayer flashcart coming out that will be able to run GBA roms though.
The iPlayer's already out. It's the SCDS2 coming out soon though.

Boozie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I see the first page hasn't been updated in awhile. Is it same to assume the linked emulators are up to date or where can I find the most recent ones? (In particular the GBC ones)

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Boozie said:
So I see the first page hasn't been updated in awhile. Is it same to assume the linked emulators are up to date or where can I find the most recent ones? (In particular the GBC ones)
the website is here, with the latest version, 0.12

I'm having troubles with the TI-85 emulator, I've got the program and the rom, however .85G files (which are TI-85 files) won't even show in the program, and I don't get the calculator to show at all.
Just a white screen on top and a black screen with red text showing my folders, but not showing what's in them. or any of my .85G files.
What am I doing wrong =( someone please help I want to have a graphing calculator, and the games (btw the .85G files were games).
And we could really use a tutorial for the TI emulators anyway, it's kind of confusing.
I downloaded the program from here, just fyi, it's the author's page, and I got the auto-DLDI patching version.

Edit: Alright, I gave up on the TI-85 emulator, and tried WabbitDS, It worked like a charm!! So forget all my questions about TI-85.
My only question is, how do I get the programs I download for it to appear in the Apps menu? I downloaded this game, but I don't know where to put the folder so it shows up.

Edit 2:Ok, now I figured out how to do it myself, you have to press select and press File Sending. You then choose the file and it will appear in your apps.

Edit 3: that's a lot of edits... anyway a found a site to download lots of stuff that works on WabbitDS here

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nero, add this to the emulator list: gbaemu4ds, a slot-1 gba emulator for ds
link: http://ichfly.github.com/gbaemu4DS/ (works with R4, R4i, DSTT, DSTTi)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: I asked one of my fave translators