Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I would like to create a list of UK retailers that stock import titles ... either US or Japanese ... for the benefit of the users of this site.

If you live in the UK, and there is a shop that you know, that is in the UK, that sells imported titles, could you please post it here?

In your post could you please state the name of the shop, its location, along with any contact details you may have for it, as well as stating what imported formats it sells, if possible. Thank you.

I'll get the ball rolling ...

GameShop
Upper 41-42
Stretford Mall
Chester Road
Stretford
Manchester M32 9BD.

Tel.No. 0161-864 3444

Sells :
PS3, NDS, PS2, 360, Xbox, PS1, GBA - [Games & Hardware] {US only}

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
CeX are a chain store, the Southampton one used to sell a couple of imports too. They've got stores across the country, see their website for locations.

Also: Gametron Exchange, 43 Burleigh Street, Cambridge, CB1 1DJ . Don't know if it's still there but they sell second hand stuff as well as import games and import toys. Picked up some pretty cute FFIX keyrings in there a few years back
smile.gif

And there's a store in Canterbury, only been there once though so I'll have to do some digging to figure out what it was called.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udtLKxVZc5Y