Hacking UDCD-UVC Error Black Screen

retrodern

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i have a big problem with this plugin, i accidentally installed the lcd version but my psvita is oled, and every time i turn on the ps it gives me black screen and a few seconds later it turns off, i tried to use the L button for stop the plugin but I can't access vitashell to modify the config file, and other times it gives me the warning message and shortly after it turns off, I read that maybe a solution would be to reinstall henkaku and vitashell, but I would like to find a faster solution and I would not want to lose all the games and apps I have installed in the last few months, can anyone help me? thanks

sushi_wolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a big problem with this plugin, i accidentally installed the lcd version but my psvita is oled, and every time i turn on the ps it gives me black screen and a few seconds later it turns off, i tried to use the L button for stop the plugin but I can't access vitashell to modify the config file, and other times it gives me the warning message and shortly after it turns off, I read that maybe a solution would be to reinstall henkaku and vitashell, but I would like to find a faster solution and I would not want to lose all the games and apps I have installed in the last few months, can anyone help me? thanks
Get yourself a mirco sd card reader and plug it into your pc. Access your files that way. You just need to find that file you installed, delete it. Best of luck.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reset config.txt in henkaku settings after using L at boot. Then, put a new config.txt on ux0, transfer to ur0.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Ninty can still make money filing false DMCAs.