WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Haha, I love what it says below the video:

The nail-biting survival experience of ZombiU™ has been upgraded for download on next-gen consoles and PC. ZOMBI takes the power of the latest generation of hardware to bring you a new level of horror. Test your will to survive, but beware: death is permanent, and one wrong move can cause you to lose everything.

Well, it is nothing but the truth. Wii U uses last-gen hardware so they're not wrong in saying so. :P

It is the original version :unsure: ?
Killer Freaks from Outer Space

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Why is Ubisoft releasing this piece of shit on PS4, XO and PC? Publish the original intended version!

Piece of shit? I remember you having this hatred for this game but you're in the minority of people who tried it and couldnt play it because it wasnt call of duty. I seem to recall you whining about how you couldnt find ammo and shoot all the zombies like other games. Its SURVIVAL horror and clearly you are not the intended target audience.

On topic, this game is great and im glad to see them try and put it out elsewhere and maybe if it sells better, they might re-visit the idea of making a zombiu 2.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Google says Killer Freaks From Outer Space is ZombiU so....
The original intended version was Killer Freaks from Outer Space but later they decided to make it into another generic zombie game.

Piece of shit? I remember you having this hatred for this game but you're in the minority of people who tried it and couldnt play it because it wasnt call of duty. I seem to recall you whining about how you couldnt find ammo and shoot all the zombies like other games. Its SURVIVAL horror and clearly you are not the intended target audience.

On topic, this game is great and im glad to see them try and put it out elsewhere and maybe if it sells better, they might re-visit the idea of making a zombiu 2.

ZombiU is a crappy generic zombie game and the Xbox already has far better zombie games. So in no way is it actually great.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Oh boy, can't wait to play an incredibly lackluster, shitty generic zombie survival game on all my other consoles! It's not like there aren't dozens of better alternatives or anything!

Ooooh wait...
State of Decay is an awesome zombie survival game unlike this but unfortunately it's Xbox only. Still, for zombie games, Xbox has the best of them.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Anyone who says this game is great is out of their bloody mind - it had the potential to be good, but they botched it hard. It stinks of lazyness from a mile - they were even too lazy to make their own posters for the supermarket area and nicked posters from ASDA and TESCO instead. The game feels unfinished, it's cheap garbage, and that comes from someone who played it from cover to cover. All Ubisoft is doing here is trying to salvage the game since it bombed like a lead zeppelin, they want their money back, so they're re-releasing it as soon as the exclusivity agreement (which was no doubt in place) is void. Compared to the likes of The Last of Us this is bottom-of-the-barrel in terms of zombie games - a genre that's already tired and boring.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The game was decent and I enjoyed it and wanted a sequel like many. There is a lot more shitware out there that is 100 times worse.
You know you've struck gold when you start comparing the game to the worst instead of the best. Playing ZombiU is like being the third-best player on the losing team - nothing to boast about, but hey! There are some worse players, like the kid with chronic asthma! ;O;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30