TX Presents SX Dumper v2.0.1

SXDumper201-1.jpg

Another day, and another great release and update from TX, enjoy! :)[prebreak]1[/prebreak]
Changelog for SX Dumper v2.0.1:
  • cache for .xci first time you run the app startup may take awhile.
  • .xci are trimmed by default. (can be switched off in settings -> dumper).
  • .xci wipe cert can be switched off now (settings -> dumper).
  • bug fixed .xci where cert wasn't wiped on splitted dumps.
  • ability to dump updates for eShop and cartridge games.
  • fixed bug where could fail to add file to nsp.
  • added check to see if there is a titlekey before starting the dump.
SXDumper201-2.jpg
SXDumper201-3.jpg

That's all for today, but please stay tuned for more exciting news! :)

—< Team-Xecuter - Rocking the Switch in 2019 and beyond! >—

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

crissal

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
But they don't. It's an update for a mainstream universal app in the homebrew world. You get updates for Switch firmware updates, atmosphere updates, sxos updates, and this.
I know (most of them, our dear garyopa isn't in this list) don't do this, but it's ok to create a piece of new (not new thread) for a cfw update, but for an homebrew lesser update? Meh

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You just stated the obvious. Anyways...I happen to hate SX. In case anybody isn't already aware SX is created by Gateway and so is everything SX related. If you do know that then you also know that they legit just copy the code from Atmosphere and don't do any shit themselves. May I remind you Gateway is the company who bricked over 1K 3DS's one time.

Boring. This conversation has been done many times before already.

Its not even their code anyways. They probably stole that code too

Same applies. Boring.

Ferris1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I hope this update really fix the issues with eshop dumps. With sx os dumper 2.0.0 the eshop dumps didn’t worked and just showed an error when I tried to start an installed game I dumped using sx dumper 2.0.0

Reactions: osaka35

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You just stated the obvious. Anyways...I happen to hate SX. In case anybody isn't already aware SX is created by Gateway and so is everything SX related. If you do know that then you also know that they legit just copy the code from Atmosphere and don't do any shit themselves. May I remind you Gateway is the company who bricked over 1K 3DS's one time.

SX is created by Gateway ?, TX has been in business way longer than Gateway., where is your evidence ?

what if TX took Atmos code and improved it with XCI loading, Emunand and USB loading

even if TX was Gateway, TX was first with many features of SX (XCI loading, Emunand and USB loading) as was Gateway, who were first with many features of their 3DS card.

well I've got 2 Gateway 3DS cards and none of them bricked my 3DS. If I remember correctly the ones that were bricked were fake copies of the Gateway card.

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
SX is created by Gateway ?, TX has been in business way longer than Gateway., where is your evidence ?

what if TX took Atmos code and improved it with XCI loading, Emunand and USB loading

even if TX was Gateway, TX was first with many features of SX (XCI loading, Emunand and USB loading) as was Gateway, who were first with many features of their 3DS card.

well I've got 2 Gateway 3DS cards and none of them bricked my 3DS. If I remember correctly the ones that were bricked were fake copies of the Gateway card.
Legit Gateway carts were bricked too.

Reactions: Deleted_413010

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Wario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yipee, now I can dump xci updates easily - thanks TX, loving that new badass feature!

Are the updates dumped to a separate file or somehow merged into the main game file?

Also, what is the wipe cert feature? Something that removes the serialization of the game being tied to a specific Switch unit?

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try and stick to the update. TX arguments belong in different threads. This is just about the update. If it continues, offending post will be removed. Thanks :3

On-topic: so as someone who doesn't have SX, does this dump digital games and/or just cartridge games? is it 1:1?

Last edited by osaka35,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Except all of reddit 4chan and YouTube reviewers