lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dustinsoftware.com notes that a bug in Twilight Princess.
and hopefuly Nintendo have it fix for those Euro & other country's to void watching the video may Spoiler your game...

Nintendo may patch it due to the WiiConnet24 feature.

WARRING SPOILER

Dustinsoftware.com notes that a bug in the cannon room makes it seemingly impossible to warp the cannon out of the room if you save there. An NPC is supposed to leave the room with the cannon, allowing you to warp the cannon out. The problem is, saving seems to make the NPC disappear from view, but the game still registers that character as being in the room. Attempting to warp the cannon prompts your fairy to mention that someone's still watching you even when no one is there. At the same time, trying to exit the room prompts a conversation with the invisible NPC, with him asking you where you were going.

Essentially, you're stuck in a room where you're unable to warp out or transform under any circumstances, and attempting to exit forces a conversation that locks you in. Where's Zelda when Link needs her, eh? Until Nintendo addresses this issue, however, you'd probably want to watch this video and make sure not to save in that area.

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
This is very similar to that Metroid Prime 2 glitch, when yous scanned some object and left the room, the door that was supposed to open, never does.

lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
A Link Foot Glitch?

twilightgraphicglitchback.jpg

Reader GzeP sends word of a Twilight Princess glitch that involves a giant pole sticking out from Link's right foot. GzeP writes:

I just wanna share this annoying Zelda graphical glitch that I experienced. Did you also experienced this brown-ish pole/line that's stuck on Link's foot? Fortunately it 'wears out' when exiting the town or visiting the ranch. Mind you that this is my 2nd copy of the game already as I exchanged/returned my 1st hoping that this graphical glitch would go away the second time. Is my Wii the problem, the save file or something else?

twilightgraphicglitchcollection.jpg

Zwergner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the foot thing, that seems like an artifact. I'd check to make sure the Wii was ventilated well (don't jam it into a hot hole), and if it isn't, I doubt you can do anything about it. If there's a problem with anything, I would think it to be the Wii's graphic processor (THAT specific Wii GPU, not Wii GPUs in general).

animalsex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't gotten to the cannon room yet, but can you just warp out of there with midna? can you change into a wolf?

Anyway, I know a glitch that allows you to get two bomb bags...at least I think it is a glitch

I got the big bomb bag from that lady who runs the rafting place by zoras' domain..then I went into the throne room in zoras' domain and blew up the rock in the bottom of the pool (the one that unfroze the river) and a goron popped out and gave me another bomb bag..is this a glitch?

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
With the foot thing, that seems like an artifact. I'd check to make sure the Wii was ventilated well (don't jam it into a hot hole), and if it isn't, I doubt you can do anything about it. If there's a problem with anything, I would think it to be the Wii's graphic processor (THAT specific Wii GPU, not Wii GPUs in general).

This graphical glitch goes all the way back to ocarina of time, however, it's only activated when you start to mess around with the different types of boots.

animalsex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1