Hacking Twilight - Previously played Zelda?

ZoomStop

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. I need a little clarification on something here. I install HBC for people on the side and with many people getting a Wii for Christmas I have been pretty busy.
My question is for the Twilight Hack, what is the fastest way to run the exploit on various systems?
Can I just copy the hacked save over onto a "virgin" Wii that has never played Twilight? But they always say a copy "that has been played".
Can I copy over a normal save, run Zelda, load the save, back out, then copy the hack?
What is the fastest way?
Thanks for any advice here.

nas939

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm pretty sure you have to open the game, create a save, then exit the game.

Then you can copy your hacked savegame, boot the game and load the save, walk backwards and you're set.

As far as I know that is the fastest (and only?) way.

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its because the Wii won't let you copy a save for a game that hasn't been played on the system yet. Therefore it won't let you copy the Twilight Hack save across without first running the game.

Whether you can just insert and load the game, then exit OR you actually have to start a new game, I'm not sure. You could be a guinea pig lol!

I'm guessing the former because I think its all down to the 'Played Today' log you get in your e-mails. I reckon as long as its registered in there, then you'll be ok to copy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: No way, Switch pro will be next