Gaming Homebrew TWiLight Menu++ cannot be installed?

spiralstaircase

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I am currently trying to download Twilight Menu, I've tried two methods (Universal Updater, and just manually adding it to my SD card) but neither of them work... When I try Universal Updater, it just says that it failed. When I try to manually add it, it usually goes all white, but it has occasionally entered the title screen, then going all white, and then sometimes it just says I have files missing. I have downloaded the v25.8.0, and the zip file I got was TWiLightMenu-3DS.7z. I've noticed that with most tutorials I find online they show a cia file called 'Twilight Menu Game Booter", if I recall? The zip file I have didn't include that file. Is that what's causing this issue? And if so where do I get that file...? I'm a bit lost...

(P.S.: Is there another application like Twilight Menu? Preferably one that's easy, I'm new to this. I just wanna download DS games.)

Edit: I've tried to use Ghost Eshop after some searching online, but every game I try to download fails...

Last edited by spiralstaircase,

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am currently trying to download Twilight Menu, I've tried two methods (Universal Updater, and just manually adding it to my SD card) but neither of them work... When I try Universal Updater, it just says that it failed. When I try to manually add it, it usually goes all white, but it has occasionally entered the title screen, then going all white, and then sometimes it just says I have files missing. I have downloaded the v25.8.0, and the zip file I got was TWiLightMenu-3DS.7z. I've noticed that with most tutorials I find online they show a cia file called 'Twilight Menu Game Booter", if I recall? The zip file I have didn't include that file. Is that what's causing this issue? And if so where do I get that file...? I'm a bit lost...

(P.S.: Is there another application like Twilight Menu? Preferably one that's easy, I'm new to this. I just wanna download DS games.)

Edit: I've tried to use Ghost Eshop after some searching online, but every game I try to download fails...
I replied to you here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Castlevania uhh... whatever rhymes with Castlevania...