3ds bricked or not by ndsbootsrap/twilight menu?

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I was using 11.6.0 39 with latest luma3ds- Sysnand but also have dual emunand.
I couldn't get twilight menu to run after installing it, throwing errors as stated in the twilight menu topic. Eventually someone on discord said me to run ds download play app.
Which I did. After which i tried the twilight menu app again. now it booted! it went through a long process of white screen and then some text etc.. till it finally booted Twilight menu.
(everything takes a tad longer since im using a 256GB sd card)

Then I rejoiced at it finally booted, and decided to run the newly supported golden sun game. I choose it. and it threw all sorts of text in the console. creating screenshots, bla bla bla and so forth.
Till eventually all text was gone and just the white screen was left(which the text would appear on)

I though it strange. it shouldn't be taking THAT long. it was over 8 minutes now to load just the game.
So i pressed home menu button and the console shut it self off.
Then upon reboot it shows a fast blue light, and it instantly dissappears >.>

Im panicking now. since even lumamenu cant even get it to show! did it brick my 3ds?

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was using 11.6.0 39 with latest luma3ds- Sysnand but also have dual emunand.
I couldn't get twilight menu to run after installing it, throwing errors as stated in the twilight menu topic. Eventually someone on discord said me to run ds download play app.
Which I did. After which i tried the twilight menu app again. now it booted! it went through a long process of white screen and then some text etc.. till it finally booted Twilight menu.
(everything takes a tad longer since im using a 256GB sd card)

Then I rejoiced at it finally booted, and decided to run the newly supported golden sun game. I choose it. and it threw all sorts of text in the console. creating screenshots, bla bla bla and so forth.
Till eventually all text was gone and just the white screen was left(which the text would appear on)

I though it strange. it shouldn't be taking THAT long. it was over 8 minutes now to load just the game.
So i pressed home menu button and the console shut it self off.
Then upon reboot it shows a fast blue light, and it instantly dissappears >.>

Im panicking now. since even lumamenu cant even get it to show! did it brick my 3ds?
You tried updating your system firmware, B9S, Luma3DS and others?
https://3ds.guide

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto