NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I just tried, and it works!
As for not being able to paste commands, it might be possible to assign keyboard shortcuts by manually adding autocorrect settings. eg. Setting "conn2" to autocorrect to "connect('192.168.0.2', 8000)"

I won't be able to test this until after work though >_<

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
It doesn't work for me... Apparently the text replacement feature only works in certain types of text input boxes (is that how you call these?), and the one in NTR debugger isn't one of them :/
Aww :(
There might be some extensions that allow quick pasting of phrases but I haven't tested any yet. Will do more tests later.

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
The latest version of Wine Staging seems to have some kind of mono support, I'm able to run both the client and the viewer via Wine Staging even after uninstalling mono. Only issue now is to find a way to remove the rounded corners from the viewer's window so that screen recordings don't have the rounded gaps at the bottom...

Lindy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When I was on 7th step and typed mono then dragged ntrclient.exe it showed me this error

"Cannot open assembly '/Users/Ln/Desktop/NTR_3.4PREVIEW2_STARTER_KIT/NTRDebugger/ntrclient.exe.config': File does not contain a valid CIL image."

Not sure what do to

A

a9lh-1user

Did you install ALL the app's needed for that and RESTART your Mac?
(BTW it would be very helpfull if you tell us what OS X version you use and what Mac modell) :)

Reactions: Lindy

Lindy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Did you install ALL the app's needed for that and RESTART your Mac?
(BTW it would be very helpfull if you tell us what OS X version you use and what Mac modell) :)

Yes I installed all of the apps but I forgot to restart so I just did now and I think it worked because there is a new window that opened. I'm not sure if I have wine staging app on step 8 mentioned? Or is it just wine app? Oh and I have 10.11.5 OS X version.

A

a9lh-1user

Yep the first start cold need some time.......so be patient!
If you run again in a problem like that there is a nice MONO option : mono --debug program.exe (where program.exe is your program you want to start).

You need Wine Staging!

But now it is running and you can stream your NEW 3DS screens to your mac!

Last edited by ,

Lindy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So mono for NTR Debugger is opened so now I'm trying to open NTR Viewer. Where can I get Wine Staging? I went to applications but I only see Wine and WineBottle apps, not sure. I can't seem to find/open wine terminal.

Sorry to bother you, I'm new to this.

A

a9lh-1user

READ the OP (Original POST) there is a link for Wine (it's gray and underlined so you can CLICK it!)
Here is the link that is in the OP : https://dl.winehq.org/wine-builds/macosx/download.html
(You get the same when you click on the link WINE in the first post!)

Please READ the first post completly! English is not my native language too ...... but if you read everything and download ALL the tools in the first post there are no problems!

I'am on 10.11.5 too and everything is working PERFECT :)

Reactions: Lindy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1