Is there a method I could use to transfer save data & channels from one Wii with one MAC address to another Wii with another MAC address?

Susposter779

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Assuming that the MAC address is the way Nintendo keeps everyone in line, not copying games from one Wii to another.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Yeah, multiple ways, it's not tied to Mac address

U can use official methods built into the system menu to transfer mii's and most gamesaves, for those that aren't supported u can enabled the priiloader hack to enable this, or use savegame manager gx (or use it for all regardless). U can backup channels in wad form using bluedump mod. Heck u could even clone a nand.bin from one wii for a different wii by opening it with modmii (or manually using punetwiin), but this is extreme and not really recommended.

U could also use showmiiwads's showmiinand view and back things up that way

I wouldn't be surprised if I forgot yet another method... u could just dump your nand directly to emunand using gx or another tool and just launch backups right off the emunand device using a usb loader or neek

Last edited by XFlak,
Reactions: jeannotte

Susposter779

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, multiple ways, it's not tied to Mac address

U can use official methods built into the system menu to transfer mii's and most gamesaves, for those that aren't supported u can enabled the priiloader hack to enable this, or use savegame manager gx (or use it for all regardless). U can backup channels in wad form using bluedump mod. Heck u could even clone a nand.bin from one wii for a different wii by opening it with modmii (or manually using punetwiin), but this is extreme and not really recommended.

U could also use showmiiwads's showmiinand view and back things up that way

I wouldn't be surprised if I forgot yet another method... u could just dump your nand directly to emunand using gx or another tool and just launch backups right off the emunand device using a usb loader or neek
Just making sure that these would work for Wii to Wii U transmission too?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto