Hacking [Tutorial] Running kexploit 5.5.X w/ HaxServer (Loadiine, Homebrew Launcher, etc...)

HardyHeron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hi guys. I have a problem.
When loading the luncher throws me the following error: "Missing all OS specific addresses"

n0bocIy

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys. I have a problem.
When loading the luncher throws me the following error: "Missing all OS specific addresses"
I had the same problem too, just download the latest nightly build of loadiine and replace the .elf of the beta version inside the loadiine folder.

BoxNinPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please I need some help, just follow below what I do and where I can not continue, literaly is just at the end:

Step 1: Downloading HaxServer For this tutorial, you will need Java 8, HaxServer, OK
1. Download the kexploit + haxserver OK
2. Make sure you have Java 8: http://java.com/en/ (Skip this step if you do) OK
3. Open a command line window (in windows) or a terminal (linux/macosx). OK
4. Extract AtLongLast.zip to C:\kexploit (or wherever, but keep it short) OK
5. Rename the folders as they are inverted. Example: atad = data; sdaolyap = payloads OK
6. From your command line, go to the folder where HaxServer.jar is and type: java -jar HaxServer.jar OK
7. Type "ipconfig" and check your ipv4 (looks like: 192.168.xxx.xxx) OK (IN MY CASE SAYS 10.0.0.5)

NOTE: You will see Exploits: 0; Data: 0; Errors: 0. OK

Now we got it running and we got our IP address ! OK

Step 2: Preparing your SD Card OK
1. Put your SD card in your computer. OK
2. Download loadiine or homebrew browser and extract the contect on your SD card making sure the elf file is in wiiu/apps/(application name). IT NEEDS TO BE THE EXACT FOLDER NAME ! OK
3. Put whatever games you want if you go for loadiine or whatever apps you want. There are several tutorials for this. OK
4. Take your SD card out, and put it in your WiiU OK

Step 3: Running the exploit NOT TOTALLY OK

1. Start up your WiiU and go to the internet browser. OK
2. So we'll load up the Kernel10 payload first. Clear your cookies
OK, and input the URL: http://192.168.XXX.XXX/hax?kexploit10 (in my case I put it like this: http://10.0.0.5/hax?kexploit10 ). You will see the hack load. (HERE IS WHERE I CAN NOT FOLLOW, I ONLY CAN SEE A VIDEO PLAYER, NOTHING ELSE AND GET SOME ERROR EVERY TIME I TRY, AND IN THE COMPUTER THE ERROR LINE COUNT EVERY TIME I GET THAT ERROR) ANY HELP?
3. It will return you to your the home menu, go back in the web browser and type: http://192.168.XXX.XXX/hax?loadiine or http://192.168.XXX.XXX/hax?launcher (or any other payloads you'd like to launch). NOT YET GET THIS

SO IN MY COMPUTER I ONLY HAVE THIS :
Exploits: 0
Data: 0
Errors: 7

and 7 is the time I have try, so every time I try the line errors increase

Last edited by BoxNinPlay,

HardyHeron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
BoxNin Hablas español asi es que solo te puedo decir que revises los archivos del Kexploit que el antivirus no te borre ninguno.
Además revisa tu IP no me cuadra, mi ip comienza con 192.168.0.XXX.

stl25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ikarius031, excellent tutorial. I had no problems setting up and running this on my 5.5.1U Wii U. I tried many different things on my 5.3.2U Wii U and nothing worked so I did this on my 5.5.1U Wii U and it fired up with no issue. Used loadiine and hombrew launcher, then used homebrew launcher to load ddd and dump my Super Mario Maker. Great job.

BoxNinPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BoxNin Hablas español asi es que solo te puedo decir que revises los archivos del Kexploit que el antivirus no te borre ninguno.
Además revisa tu IP no me cuadra, mi ip comienza con 192.168.0.XXX.
Gracias por contestar, mi archivo Kexploit esta OK, mi antivirus no lo ha borrado, además deshabilite el antivirus y nada, y sobre la IP, yo tampoco entiendo por que me sale así como si fuera otro dispositivo, a lo mejor es por la configuración de mi router, ya que en el mismo tengo internet, teléfono y tv por cable conectado es un paquete que viene asi por mi compañía de teléfono, inte4rnet y cable, , así que entiendo reconoce cada equipo con una numeración así incluyendo mi PC, pero de todos modos noto que si se trata de ejecutar por que presenta la carga como si fuera a cargar un video como lo hace antes de cargar el Kexploit de pantalla verde Iluminate pero no llega hasta ahí y sale un error.

HardyHeron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Gracias por contestar, mi archivo Kexploit esta OK, mi antivirus no lo ha borrado, además deshabilite el antivirus y nada, y sobre la IP, yo tampoco entiendo por que me sale así como si fuera otro dispositivo, a lo mejor es por la configuración de mi router, ya que en el mismo tengo internet, teléfono y tv por cable conectado es un paquete que viene asi por mi compañía de teléfono, inte4rnet y cable, , así que entiendo reconoce cada equipo con una numeración así incluyendo mi PC, pero de todos modos noto que si se trata de ejecutar por que presenta la carga como si fuera a cargar un video como lo hace antes de cargar el Kexploit de pantalla verde Iluminate pero no llega hasta ahí y sale un error.
Descarga el Pack e instala Wamp, me funciono excelente.

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello!-
Thanks for the guide n.n!
Im having a problem here...
Im trying to download MC: Wii U edition but when i open the game suddenly it freezes in the 4J Studios logo (Mii Maker Mode)
And in SSB4 Mode it freezes right in the MOJANG logo
I have also put the Minecraft.Client.RPX in a _RPX folder but it still gets frozen
Any advice of this? Thanks n.n!

A Plus Ric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Windows 10 (maybe other versions) probably have to turn off "World Wide Web Publishing Services" which uses port 80. Hope that helps maybe add to front page?

Yous just type "Services" in the search, open the services app/program, and then find it and disable it.

someonewhy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
guys which sd card i have to buy that will work perfectly work for my wii u?i visited the nintendo webpage and it says sd must be up to 32GB to work..then how people managed to get 128gbs+ to work on their systems?if i don't have any sd card..can i do this guide at all?

Last edited by someonewhy,

n0bocIy

Trophies
XP
Country
Please I need some help, just follow below what I do and where I can not continue, literaly is just at the end:

Step 1: Downloading HaxServer For this tutorial, you will need Java 8, HaxServer, OK
1. Download the kexploit + haxserver OK
2. Make sure you have Java 8: http://java.com/en/ (Skip this step if you do) OK
3. Open a command line window (in windows) or a terminal (linux/macosx). OK
4. Extract AtLongLast.zip to C:\kexploit (or wherever, but keep it short) OK
5. Rename the folders as they are inverted. Example: atad = data; sdaolyap = payloads OK
6. From your command line, go to the folder where HaxServer.jar is and type: java -jar HaxServer.jar OK
7. Type "ipconfig" and check your ipv4 (looks like: 192.168.xxx.xxx) OK (IN MY CASE SAYS 10.0.0.5)

NOTE: You will see Exploits: 0; Data: 0; Errors: 0. OK

Now we got it running and we got our IP address ! OK

Step 2: Preparing your SD Card OK
1. Put your SD card in your computer. OK
2. Download loadiine or homebrew browser and extract the contect on your SD card making sure the elf file is in wiiu/apps/(application name). IT NEEDS TO BE THE EXACT FOLDER NAME ! OK
3. Put whatever games you want if you go for loadiine or whatever apps you want. There are several tutorials for this. OK
4. Take your SD card out, and put it in your WiiU OK

Step 3: Running the exploit NOT TOTALLY OK

1. Start up your WiiU and go to the internet browser. OK
2. So we'll load up the Kernel10 payload first. Clear your cookies
OK, and input the URL: http://192.168.XXX.XXX/hax?kexploit10 (in my case I put it like this: http://10.0.0.5/hax?kexploit10 ). You will see the hack load. (HERE IS WHERE I CAN NOT FOLLOW, I ONLY CAN SEE A VIDEO PLAYER, NOTHING ELSE AND GET SOME ERROR EVERY TIME I TRY, AND IN THE COMPUTER THE ERROR LINE COUNT EVERY TIME I GET THAT ERROR) ANY HELP?
3. It will return you to your the home menu, go back in the web browser and type: http://192.168.XXX.XXX/hax?loadiine or http://192.168.XXX.XXX/hax?launcher (or any other payloads you'd like to launch). NOT YET GET THIS

SO IN MY COMPUTER I ONLY HAVE THIS :
Exploits: 0
Data: 0
Errors: 7

and 7 is the time I have try, so every time I try the line errors increase
have you tried using the website?

wiiu more like pee u

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help me fix a loadiine gx2 issue I have with one of my games. Whenever I try to load pokken tournament, it just says loading game for about half a second then nothing happens. Anyone else have this problem?

( i didnt want to post a thread as I'd be bullied for asking a dumb question. )

A Plus Ric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help me fix a loadiine gx2 issue I have with one of my games. Whenever I try to load pokken tournament, it just says loading game for about half a second then nothing happens. Anyone else have this problem?

( i didnt want to post a thread as I'd be bullied for asking a dumb question. )

Maybe some games take longer to load? Maybe the game needs SSB or specific to load? No clue.

::Phoenix::

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi all. Since for me the only working way of triggering the kexploit10 is via loadiine.ovh or HaxServer, I decided to customize a bit the HaxServer by adding a command-line flag for specifying the desired listening port.
This way I can use Skype and/or whatever program using port 80. The usage is simple:

java -jar HaxServer.jar -port=8080 (or any port you wish).

The following modified jar is from the EU fixed version. It should also work for US consoles, if it is not the case, let me know.
As for the original release of the HaxServer, the source code is already embedded in the jar file.

best regards.

Attachments

• HaxServer.zip
    30.3 KB · Views: 122
Last edited by ::Phoenix::,

MisterJohnson87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm testing on my Windows machine to make sure the web side of things are working it keeps throwing up an error:

C:\WiiUHax>java -jar HaxServer.jar
Warning, unknown system version: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/49.0.2623.110 Safari/537.36 OPR/36.0.2130.65
/hax?loadiine
.\data\hax?loadiine
java.io.FileNotFoundException: .\data\hax?loadiine (The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)
at java.io.FileInputStream.open0(Native Method)
at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Unknown Source)
at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.gudenau.haxserver.Util.readFile(Util.java:29)
at com.gudenau.haxserver.HaxClient.serveFile(HaxClient.java:87)
at com.gudenau.haxserver.HaxClient.run(HaxClient.java:62)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Anyone able to advise? Thanks

::Phoenix::

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The HaxServer checks whether you are connected via a Wii U browser or not. In case you are using a PC, it understands url requests like hax?loadiine as simple files to be served from the data directory. Access the webserver from the Wii U and everything will be fine.

Goloki

Proud TX Suporter... LOL!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It may be a dumb question, but wouldn't it be possible to create a .bat to run the exploit on your PC without having to use the CMD and "java -jar HaxServer.jar" every time?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill