Hacking Turn Wii on when plugged in?

Haloman800

a real gril
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to set it so, if I plugged in the Wii (or in my case I want to flip a switch on a power strip), it will turn it the Wii on?

I'm looking for a way other than pressing the power button on the console/remote to turn it on.

Gabe Celea

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
I thought that's what the Wii-mote was for. I was under the impression that when the red light was on the Wii was in a suspended state and doesn't really use energy until you turn it on with the Wii-mote power button.

Haloman800

a real gril
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought that's what the Wii-mote was for. I was under the impression that when the red light was on the Wii was in a suspended state and doesn't really use energy until you turn it on with the Wii-mote power button.

So other than the power button, that's the only way to power on the Wii? :c

Disorarara

Trophies
XP
Country
It's entirely possible, but it would require some knowledge of electronics that I don't have. My best guess is that you would have to open up the Wii and solder in some cables directly to where the power switch is.

No, when it's red it's off, when it's orange it's on standby. Anything that's plugged in will always take energy even if it's off.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la