Gaming Trying to patch a Gamecube game.... failing

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i have recently discovered Winning Eleven 6 Final Evolution for gamecube, now you may or may not know that this particular game is a Japanese release so its all in Japanese. I have found an english translation patch, which is a PPF file. I have tried to patch my backup ISO file using PPFoMatic but it seems to have done nothing to the iso, the game is exactly as it was before patching.
I have used PPFoMatic tons before when i used to patch the Pro Evo games on PS2.

I really wanna play this game properly ie understanding the menus etc, as i use to own a ajp n64 version back in the day and this is the version that comes closest to that in my opinion.

Does anybody have any idea what i am doing wrong or does anybody know where i can find a prepatched version of this game? (Sorry if i am not supposed to ask that here)

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
its ok i found out that i was using a padded shrunk iso... Found another elsewhere and hey presto patching worked first time and i can now enjoy the best cube football game, with english menus :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.