TRUMPERS create Global Warming Solutions

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Let's all try to bring solutions to the madness known as Global Warming.
In the meantime hail our GBATP Global Warming Queen!
:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:
images

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How about we take our fridge's cooler's ice cubes and throw them to the ground?
We're 8billion people in the world, we sure can make it!
Our body temperature is lower when we sleep, let's just all sleep an extra hour a day

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Why not just push the planet further from the sun using rockets?
Because the Earth spins, duh. The rockets would point the wrong way half the time. We first need to build train tracks around the equator, put the rockets on the train, then drive the train around the world in the opposite direction at 1650 km/h to keep them pointed in the right direction :teach:

aoikurayami

dysfunctionally intimidating
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I thought about fixing the title

Anyhow

Why not just push the planet further from the sun using rockets?
Rockets ? Good.

But let' add to that, a:
Giant.
Lazzorz !!

9-capture_18102010_132014.png

(Lazers always fix everything !l)

PS:
I think Trump is at least 0.0000002% responsible directly for climate change, due to the hot air produced everytime he speaka

• Haha
Reactions: impeeza

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
All of you are dumb-dumbs. We don’t need rockets to push the planet. All you need is paint. You can utilise the Yarovsky Effect and take advantage of the sun - the photons deflected by the paint will, slowly but surely, move the planet. The principle is similar to Crookes radiometer, except it refers specifically to spinning celestial bodies. If it works on asteroids, I don’t see why it wouldn’t work on a planet - it’ll simply be very, very slow.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yarkovsky_effect

https://www.space.com/19905-dangerous-asteroid-deflection-paint.html

Only one question remains - how do we paint the entire Earth? I’ve got an idea, but I don’t know if we could distribute enough nudie magazines to get it done. We’ll have to leverage the power of the Internet, and fast Amazon Prime deliveries.

Reactions: WeedZ

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
All of you are dumb-dumbs. We don’t need rockets to push the planet. All you need is paint. You can utilise the Yarovsky Effect and take advantage of the sun - the photons deflected by the paint will, slowly but surely, move the planet. The principle is similar to Crookes radiometer, except it refers specifically to spinning celestial bodies. If it works on asteroids, I don’t see why it wouldn’t work on a planet - it’ll simply be very, very slow.

Only one question remains - how do we paint the entire Earth? I’ve got an idea, but I don’t know if we could distribute enough nudie magazines to get it done. We’ll have to leverage the power of the Internet, and fast Amazon Prime deliveries.
Your solution is too smart for me

aoikurayami

dysfunctionally intimidating
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania

Wouldn't the paint break down over time ?

Also how do you paint water ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
    +1
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Why so serious!
    @BakerMan, yeah that's about the only reason I would vote for Trump over Biden.
    +1
    In my opinion on all other factors they are pretty much the same.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Economy was better under Trump, according to Fox News.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I don't give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if your shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +3
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    A Far Right news service company
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if our shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +2
    @Veho, didn't need any news. Just going to the store and buying groceries is a constant reminder.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    A reminder that all corporations reported record profits these last few years?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Reminded that every single price gouging law was blocked by republicans because "muh gubmint overreach"?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Won't somebody please think of the corporations?!?!
    The problem with X party blocked X bill that would have prevented X is that yes the bill probably would have worked great, buuuttt they put XYZDCBG in said bill as an attempt to sneak things in that tend to be completely unrelated to the original bills intent. It sucks because if they would just do a single thing they could probably get something done...
    But congressman X needs to have government funding for his cousins unicycle business
    It's a sad state of affairs
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's a sad state of affairs