Hacking Trouble With XAMPP: Installing PKG Game

BraveDragonWolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greetings again,

So I'm having this frustrating issue with XAMPP and probably it's Windows 10. Long story short, my old laptop (Windows 7) suffered from the blue screen of death a few months ago (I accidentally downloaded something stupid during that time...Lost almost everything) and now I'm on a new laptop with Windows 10, had it for 3 months now. I used XAMPP to transfer large games to my PS3 all the time and now, with Windows 10 using this program, my .pkg's aren't showing up on the PS3 to be downloaded through the server.

I'm actually doing the same old method I've done before with XAMPP, with win 10 in the way, I have to disable a service that uses port 80. I can use a different port in XAMPP but that's not solving the problem. The main issue here is trying to get my pkg files to show up on PS3 for downloading. Don't bother telling me to use the Split Assistant tool because that has failure written all over it for me. It keeps giving me an error about how the "ICON0" and "Param.sfo" are missing. I even extracted it with pkg viewer to try and avoid that problem but, still it won't work.

I also can't use the pkg linker, I'll need an ethernet cable but, I'd rather be it my last resort. Transferring large games was time consuming but, worth it because, I never had connection issues.

Is there anything else I need to do for XAMPP or Win10?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...