Hacking trouble with bruteforce on kh2.5

djricekcn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm stuck...I have BSD 4.7.4 and trying to convert my USA KH2.5 or BBS saves to JPN region but everytime I change the region using the code BLJM61220 (haven' tried others) it some how becomes corrupted on the XMB end, meaning, on the PS3 it shows up as a torn paper icon so I can't even copy it over to the PS3 HDD. tried it with multiple different saves but it's always becomes that corrupted icon. Changing ID (resigning save) seems to work because icon shows up and I can transfer from USB >> PS3 perfectly fine.

i.do have games.conf from dec 2014 and kh was in there

djricekcn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried it with different PC's but I'm actually getting the same results...profiles are nickname [BLANK] for some reason, even though the key is in the games.conf, key fields are blank, etc etc.

In order, this is what I did. Am I missing a step or something?
-I uninstalled from Programs and Features
-made sure bruteforce wasn't in programx86
-Reinstalled Bruteforce 4.7.4 from .exe on official forums
-profile ==> set default (I used Totori JPN, NEW Rorona JPN, Marvel Cap 3 USA but all of them gives me a nicknameigave [BLANK])
--Right Click on Save ==> Change Title/Region ===makes the game corrupted on PS3 XMB level (before transfering from usb drive)
---keys are blank spaced even though it's on games.conf

I am using Win8.1 64 as main, but also same result with XP SP2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...