Hacking Trouble Activating 3.15 Vita! (PS3 is on latest FW)

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,000
  • Replies 2
D

Deleted User

OP
Hello.

My Vita is constantly throwing the update nag whenever I connect it to my PS3.
Can someone tell me the correct procedure for successfully bypassing the update nag?

Thank you.

blindseer

Past Generation Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My procedure is to use the qcma trick, you have to have qcma set up and block update checks, then when its connected to your computer with qcma running, disconnect it and without closing the error screen on the vita, connect it to your ps3 bypassing the update check. There are more exact guides out there but thats the gist of it.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
My procedure is to use the qcma trick, you have to have qcma set up and block update checks, then when its connected to your computer with qcma running, disconnect it and without closing the error screen on the vita, connect it to your ps3 bypassing the update check. There are more exact guides out there but thats the gist of it.
Thanks! I'll try that now! :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It works! Thank you so much! :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsG-jJcrlr0