Where do puyo come from?
OP
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
By a trick of fate I have two 3.41 PlayStation 3s. Both have my user account on them, but I have not signed up for PSN.

Playstation A is used for JB, bringing fighting games to friends without lugging the discs around. This has all my trophies on it.
Playstation B I don't really use and I am going to update it so I can play my games without the hassle of JB, storage, and worrying if they will run.

I can transfer my trophies via FTP, but that's so uncool and don't want to have to constantly manage them. I'm wondering if I update Playstation B and use it as a PSN machine, later when I have PSN access on Playstation A (however this may occur in the future, updating for example) will it add my trophies?

To rephrase, if you have two Playstation 3s with the same PSN and user accounts, does the trophy sync feature add the trophy collections together?

Solution
Yes, if you eventually update PlayStation A, whilst PlayStation B was already online with your SAME account, the trophies will add and sync

what you must do, is the following though

im assuming here that Playstation A has NEVER been online:

1. sign in as usual to the offline profile that has all your trophies on playstation A

2. once you want to update and thus use PSN of course go to where you sign up, and when creating your account choose use existing, use the same credentials as the Playstation B console and that should do the trick

.... i once shared an account with a cousin, and i played and earned some trophies for him; when he signed in from his own PS3 the trophies where there, just make sure you sync them (im sure you...

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes, if you eventually update PlayStation A, whilst PlayStation B was already online with your SAME account, the trophies will add and sync

what you must do, is the following though

im assuming here that Playstation A has NEVER been online:

1. sign in as usual to the offline profile that has all your trophies on playstation A

2. once you want to update and thus use PSN of course go to where you sign up, and when creating your account choose use existing, use the same credentials as the Playstation B console and that should do the trick

.... i once shared an account with a cousin, and i played and earned some trophies for him; when he signed in from his own PS3 the trophies where there, just make sure you sync them (im sure you know how to do this)

Solution

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work