Oracle84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,

First of all, I know that it is unable to sync ps4 trophies on a jailbroken PS4 and that you need to upgrade and lose your jailbreak.
I don't care about losing my jailbreak. I just want to know the following:

I have a jailbroken PS4 with Goldhen on Firmware 9.0. The account I use on it is a local account and I've never logged in with my default account I play normally on my non - jailbroken PS4. What I want to do is to sync my trophies on my jailbroken PS4 with my default account I use on my non jailbroken PS4, but I have no idea where to start.

Can I just log in with my default account, but how to activate it as it cannot be connected to internet.

So I don't care about losing my jailbreak, I just want to know where to start and log in with my default PS4 account, upgrade and sync the trophies.

Thanks in advance for your help

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As far as I know, trophies are tied to the profile you earned them on.
So if you updated your PS4 and logged on with your legit profile there would be nothing to sync to your legit profile because the trophies were earned on your other local profile.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch