Trophies

lwiz

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I think PS3 and Vita trophies have been hidden a while ago. I haven't been able to see them anywhere except on systems I've played on or synced trophies earlier.

Reactions: godreborn

lwiz

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Dunno really :( I could try to connect my spare Slim into PSN tomorrow and check does even that sync old PS3 trophies anymore. Haven't got PS4 I could try syncing trophies on myself as it stays on 9.00, but I've got PSN activated on my mates PS4 unless he has deleted the acco and could check there.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dunno really :( I could try to connect my spare Slim into PSN tomorrow and check does even that sync old PS3 trophies anymore. Haven't got PS4 I could try syncing trophies on myself as it stays on 9.00, but I've got PSN activated on my mates PS4 unless he has deleted the acco and could check there.
don't worry. I have a super slim spare, and once I'm done with the cfw "slim" system, I'll check some of the tales of games. that's all I have for the ps3. the super slim should be okay when it comes to bannings. plus, you can't even hear it running.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision the new...