ROM Hack Transporting Data from hacked switch to switch Lite

Arian_122

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
I have a hacked switch that's not banned , and I've been thinking of buying a switch lite to have one as a legit console to buy games for.
Now I didn't creat an EmuMMC sice it never crossed my mind that I would want to use a legit switch.

My question is , can I transfer data between the two switches ? Given that I'll get switch online and transfer my legit games savefile to the cloud , or is it just not a possibility

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a hacked switch that's not banned , and I've been thinking of buying a switch lite to have one as a legit console to buy games for.
Now I didn't creat an EmuMMC sice it never crossed my mind that I would want to use a legit switch.

My question is , can I transfer data between the two switches ? Given that I'll get switch online and transfer my legit games savefile to the cloud , or is it just not a possibility
Yes as long as they share the same Nintendo Account.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did this with my lite. Nintendo banned my hacked switch after transferring my first save file to my lite. only do it if you're okay with a ban risk on your hacked unit.

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you take your hacked Switch online, you'll very likely get banned.

My recommendation would be to take what you have now and create an EmuMMC. Then, restore a clean NAND backup to your SysNAND. That way, you can go online with SysNAND without being banned.

Then, use this tutorial to transfer your save from EmuMMC to SysNAND without ban risk:

Finally, use SysNAND to transfer your save to your Switch Lite.

Congratulations, now you've transferred your save with little to no ban risk, and you can go online with either Switch.

DracoTheKid115

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did this with my lite. Nintendo banned my hacked switch after transferring my first save file to my lite. only do it if you're okay with a ban risk on your hacked unit.
I am trying to do this as well, so I have some questions.
Did you use an emuNAND, did you have a clean sysNAND, what games did you transfer saves for and how exactly did you transfer the saves?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/AqspOhklc4Q