OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey. I've recently been playing through a bunch of the old games I bought and came upon a couple that I'd like to just cheat through, refresh myself on the story. I have an action replay but the code support for it isn't the best, and I'm not up to par on how to convert codebreaker codes to the action replay. What I'd like to do though is use the codes to get a good start on VBA, and then export a save from there to my actual cartridge.

Action Replay has a function like that but every time I export a gameshark savegame in VBA to a .sps file, then import that in the action replay software, it ends up not doing a thing to the save game on the cartridge. So no progress that I make on VBA can be transferred. Anyone know if there are certain settings I need to have it on?

Smiler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been trying to try this as well with the same effects. Does anyone know how to convert sav or sps files into a xps file?

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I'm not sure about Action Replay or anything, but if you get something like a F2A USB linker (probably your best bet because theres a japanese developed app that'll work with all save types - I've forgotten what it's called) or EZ-Writer, etc. - those'll let you restore saves to an original cart.

Also Chism has an app (scroll to the bottom) for use with GBAMP, M3 CF or Supercard CF.

Edit: I think (I'm not entirely sure) that the application I was talking about is the one here: http://mootan.hg.to/fmgba/
You'd probably need the latest beta.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...