Homebrew Transferring 3DS XL B9S Luma to a New 3DS XL B9S Luma?

BeatZeps

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello is there an easy way to Transer all Data from 3DS to New 3DS? Both Consoles are on Luma + B9S.
Can i just do a Normal Systemtransfer without losing Games,Saves and Homewbrew? Or what is the best way??

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello is there an easy way to Transer all Data from 3DS to New 3DS? Both Consoles are on Luma + B9S.
Can i just do a Normal Systemtransfer without losing Games,Saves and Homewbrew? Or what is the best way??
Since a cfw 3ds is essentially a regular 3ds with extra features, just do a regular system transfer. Everything will transfer just fine. Also make a nand backup on the o3ds just in case. By the way, you didn't need to mod the new 3ds if you did. You can use the system transfer to mod the n3ds.

compilequietly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also try and backup your saves as well you could then pick and choose where to put them (I recommend checkpoint to do a quick batch save all)

BeatZeps

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
And the N3DS XL had a Region Change from NTSC to PAL. So if i try to do a regular System Transfer it says wrong Region.
There is no workaround that?

BeatZeps

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
They are both on PAL 11.0.6.39E (German). But it says if i try the System Transfer one of the 3DS is in a wrong Region.

compilequietly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you download Resident-gui from the fbi titledb on both systems and send screenshots of the regions or info listed on those screen?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid...