Transfering save Data onto cartridge

DewottMaster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So a while back I legally dumped my copy of Pokemon White 2 onto my SD card so that I could easily play it on my Nintendo DS-i's Twilight Menu. Although I've ran into issues with the game softlocking while saving the game (even when i boot the game in DS Mode). Is it at all possible to transfer the save file onto the actual cartridge itself, or would I need to completely start again on the actual cartridge?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can either downgrade nds-bootstrap to v0.70.0, or wait for the next version of nds-bootstrap to fix the issue.

To answer your question though, you can use GodMode9i to put your save data onto your cartridge.

Manzanitasol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So a while back I legally dumped my copy of Pokemon White 2 onto my SD card so that I could easily play it on my Nintendo DS-i's Twilight Menu. Although I've ran into issues with the game softlocking while saving the game (even when i boot the game in DS Mode). Is it at all possible to transfer the save file onto the actual cartridge itself, or would I need to completely start again on the actual cartridge?
I would recommend transferring the files on an r4 game card their pretty cheap and the work like a ds game card but I’m not sure it will fix it tho

Tsleigh06

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You can either downgrade nds-bootstrap to v0.70.0, or wait for the next version of nds-bootstrap to fix the issue.

To answer your question though, you can use GodMode9i to put your save data onto your cartridge.
how do i get the save file of the game on god mode 9 i wana copy the save file then put it on the original game cartridge

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol