Mizo

はじめまして私わみぞです、よろしく。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
which hacks would you want for it?
i can only do a hack for brazilian exploit eur then btw

You know, the usual stuff like play as X character, all points (money) all lenses, all costumes unlocked, item X=99.

So I need to download the EUR ver.? I have the USA and Japanese version installed in my HDD xD hehe.

Thanks for your time, It would be AWESOME if you could create a Fatal Frame V Trainer :)

Rilest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fast Question, this trainer only unlocks the Character DLC part of things right? not the extra scenarios and such?

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Fast Question, this trainer only unlocks the Character DLC part of things right? not the extra scenarios and such?
Exactly

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You know, the usual stuff like play as X character, all points (money) all lenses, all costumes unlocked, item X=99.

So I need to download the EUR ver.? I have the USA and Japanese version installed in my HDD xD hehe.

Thanks for your time, It would be AWESOME if you could create a Fatal Frame V Trainer :)
I will do a trainer for it. Maybe this week, I just have to reinstall this game again. And yea, better use EUR version

Steamboy0x7E0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@For everyone
I made a lot of corrections in "Character Editor" and some additions on my first post, everything is well explained. It is enough to put the experience to the max for each character, it will update everything (level, hearts, damage), but then you have to win a battle to save the changes.

@Shinzuya
There are things you didn't add to your trainer, like "All Tutorials" and "All Characters (gallery)" to have all characters in the gallery, because unlocking will not automatically put them, as well as the weapons of characters, otherwise they will be without any weapons, and "Materials Discovered Bitmasks" to remove the "??????????" in the badge market. "Full Potion" for always to have in battle. The medals with counter too. On my first post everything is complete for all characters and other things, no need max hearts, max damage, just put the experience to max as indicated. It's also necessary to respect the lines for combos / skills of each characters. Good job and thanks for big shoutout :)

Last edited by Steamboy0x7E0,

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@For everyone
I made a lot of corrections in "Character Editor" and some additions on my first post, everything is well explained. It is enough to put the experience to the max for each character, it will update everything (level, hearts, damage), but then you have to win a battle to save the changes.

@Shinzuya
There are things you didn't add to your trainer, like "All Tutorials" and "All Characters (gallery)" to have all characters in the gallery, because unlocking will not automatically put them, as well as the weapons of characters, otherwise they will be without any weapons, and "Materials Discovered Bitmasks" to remove the "??????????" in the badge market. "Full Potion" for always to have in battle. The medals with counter too. On my first post everything is complete for all characters and other things, no need max hearts, max damage, just put the experience to max as indicated. It's also necessary to respect the lines for combos / skills of each characters. Good job and thanks for big shoutout :)
I know that I didn't add everything. But the Bitmasks is inside. I put it together with All/Max Materials.

Mizo

はじめまして私わみぞです、よろしく。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I will do a trainer for it. Maybe this week, I just have to reinstall this game again. And yea, better use EUR version

Really? that's awesome! I will install the EUR version then, thanks!

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks alot for this awesome trainer I bought all DLC just to make this game feel more complete.
All characters at lvl 255, so the only thing left to do is 8 slot weapon hunting.

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks alot for this awesome trainer I bought all DLC just to make this game feel more complete.
All characters at lvl 255, so the only thing left to do is 8 slot weapon hunting.
I could do a hack to create a strong weapon with 8 slots. Maybe I'll do a future Project for Hyrule Warriors called "Weapon Slot Editing"

Which could look like this:

bLHcd.png

This is just the GUI for now.
The Buttons doesn't do anything yet.
This Image is just a pre-alpha preview, many things will change.
Such as "Weapon Slot 1" thing. I would do it then that you can create a custom weapon such as "Link Master Sword", "Link Triforce Spinner", "Link Epona of Time" and so on.
If you choose "6 Socket Slots" then Socket 7 and Socket 8 will disappear, if you choose "1 Socket Slot", all sockets slots will disappear except Socket 1 (I mean in the Weapon Socket Editor.)

Edit: Sadly wont happen. I would have to do it in a complete different way than I showed in the GUI.

Last edited by Dekirai,

HeroKing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just got to testing the max materials button, and seems some of the gold drops are missing, and won't increase in number. Agitha's Bracelet, Midna's Fused Shadow, Fi's Crystal, Zant's Helmet, and Ghirahim's Cape look like the only things missing

Last edited by HeroKing,

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
just got to testing the max materials button, and seems some of the gold drops are missing, and won't increase in number. Agitha's Bracelet, Midna's Fused Shadow, Fi's Crystal, Zant's Helmet, and Ghirahim's Cape look like the only things missing
I may take a look at it later

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Just like subway they lie about length