Top 10 worst moments in games

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
When the encounter rate is so high that it takes 20+ minutes to get to a boss five minutes away, and by the time you get there you're 10+ levels too high for the boss fight to be any fun.
Are you kidding me? Thats like the top 10 best things that ever happened to me in any game
The InuYasha DS game.

Now say it's one of the top 10 best things.
I take it back, Ignore my earlier post, :hateit:

choconado

Doesn't understand a damn thing on here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I feel E.T. should have its own category...
Totally, along with that Pacman game from Atari 2600. Terrible.

Hey wait a second...I had both those games. Plus the asstastic Superman. I guess I could really pick em when it came to Atari games...

When the encounter rate is so high that it takes 20+ minutes to get to a boss five minutes away, and by the time you get there you're 10+ levels too high for the boss fight to be any fun.
Wasn't that an AP feature in Mother 3?

Kinda. The AP in like, all of them iirc was to make the game obscenely hard, then reset and erase your save right before the end of the game. Talk about unforgiving...

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm pretty lenient when it comes to games, so I don't really have a top ten, but I'll try:

- When there are too many random encounters. I don't mean that me not seeing them on the overworld (FF7), but you finish one battle, and literally two steps later, you're in another battle.
- When your characters are maxed out in stats, but they still keep fucking missing often.
- Running out of healing items because the enemy is too strong. (see next one)
- When you're fighting a boss, and it gets 3-4 moves before you even get a chance.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Meh...here's another one:

Boss fights (especially end bosses) that are not up to par with the rest of the difficulty curve of the game and are either so easy you breeze through them or are ridiculously overpowered/cheating.
I've quit more than one game just because the end boss is a gazillion times more difficult than everything before. UT2004, FF8, Donkey kong country (okay, I finished that one, but more through learning timing patterns than anything else)...and now Skyward Sword.

Okay, so you finally beat the guy that's been bothering you through the entire game - Igharim - and it felt good. Was very hard, but satisfying. And then there's suddenly another boss fight with Akuma from Street fighter II. I can't deny that the fight has written epicness all over the place...but the fucker just cheats! (just as in Street fighter II, by the way) It doesn't matter how fast or in what direction you attack. He'll block and reply with an uncounterable attack (don't even bother to use a shield). Use any item and he'll rush into you with another uncounterable attack.
In the end, it all comes down to how much healing potions you brought. That and luck and nothing else. There is no sense of pattern recognition, no ways to evade anything or even learn what you can do to improve your hits or prevent from being hit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware