Top 10 worst moments in games

AaronUzumaki

A.K.A. Ecstasy Espeon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These aren't in any specific order (other than what came to mind first and last).

1. When you are playing a portable RPG in a car and you're half-way through a LONG boss fight that you're winning and notice that your battery is dying.
2. Using literally EVERY resource available trying to open a door in the ice cavern on Ocarina of Time only to find out that you just walk up to it and press A.
3. Playing Halo 3 for the first (and last) time.
4. Beating Limbo only to find out that [spoilers that I won't reveal].
5. Playing through Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep on max difficulty and FINALLY beating Terra's last story boss only to accidentally overwrite my Terra file when I started as Aqua.
6. Losing ALL of my lives on level 1-1 on Super Mario Bros. 3.
7. patiently waiting for and buying Final Fantasy XIII only to have it glitch on the tutorial boss and freeze everything except the stationary animations and the camera.
8. Spending 2 straight weeks catching all 493 Pokemon on Pearl and then trading in the game 1 month later for Platinum and not realizing my mistake until I beat Platinum.
9. Losing over and over to the final boss(es) (seriously, there's like a bagillion forms) in Kingdom Hearts and not being able to skip the cutscenes each time.
10. Playing through Final Fantasy IV on SNES and making it to the final boss, saving, and going to bed, only to wake up the next morning to find out my cartridge decided to erase all of the data.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1.When You shout Fus DO Rah in Skyrim and accidentally hit someone.
2. The noises kikwis make in Zelda:Skyward Sword
3.Not Saving then dieing and having to do everything over again
4.Having to climb the steps to High Hrothgar
5.Having to hit women in gerudo valley
6.When a server goes offline in minecraft
7.*FUTURE*When pandaren are added to WoW
8.When your girlfriend plays alliancend you play horde
9. Battlefield 3's capaign, being a complete rip-off off CoD:Black Ops that sucked to begin with
10.Losing online in Mario Kart7

I think it's "Fus Ro Dah", not "Fus Do Dah".

And don't mess with BlOps campaign. It's certainly not masterful but its serviceable, action packed, and the story it tells isn't half bad either in a generic action flick sense. Certainly one of the better CoD campaigns.
Black Ops had nothing on MW2, but I respect your opinion, but Battlefield 3 is a complete rip almost word for word.
LoL sorry I'm going off like 3 hours of sleep cause I partied hard for new years. Happy 2012 for people in my timezone.

Seriously? Just... seriously?

To stay on topic...

There is nothing worse than buying a multiplayer focused game only to discover that no one else is playing it. Empty lobbies are never fun.

Reactions: 2 people

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
elegyfull.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Two random things:

-trying to save the world or even the universe is very nice, but lots of NPC's seem to see that as an opportunity to make you do all sorts of stupid things. By far the worst example is in super paper mario. There you are, trying not only to save the universe, but also some tribe of Neanderthals who are busy being kidnapped...and someone literally makes you BEG him to help you (you have to type "please" like 5 times).
-that feeling of growth quite some games pull is often wonky. In Skyward sword, for example: there's this huge fiery dog/monster/thing that's about 4 times as you and farts fireballs at you. After defeating it...that guardian bitches at you for not being fast enough (erm...how about some "thanks for defending while we were staring at a waterfall"?).

kakashi919

Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
Saving a game at the game over screen when trying to load and have to start 10-15 hours back in another save file.
Getting knocked the fuck off a huge tower in Shadow of Collusus and have to climb all the way back up.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
That moment when you play a game with infinite continues and you run out of continues.
But it's impossibru
I went too fast on a menu screen once while I was playing a game with the continues set to unlimited, and it glitched my game out and immediately gave me a game over.

I did the same thing on the title menu of Metroid: Zero Mission, but instead the game acted like I had typed in the password "ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER" except it started me up at my last save point and there was no floor.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Playing Sheep for GBA when I was little.
Got it on launchday.
A sheep named Pepper died horribly (wich I had for atleast 20 replays on Arranged mode)
I wanted to restart the level but I accidentally pressed something else and it somehow saved my game.

I've never played it ever again until I found the cart again in 2010.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Starfox SNES 100% average score.Nothing emerges on screen rather than game credits u:u

Mario 64's on-the-edge gravity fail-- Mario jumps continously while railing through the edge until he falls and you lose a life.

Zelda's Ocarine of time unability to skip some game dialogues, and when you're done, you choose YES rather than NO, and the dialogue starts again...

Chrono Cross's ForeverZero. The most epic ability learned, and you're about to let it go forever because the character decided to go back to his original form.

Pokemon Stadium 2's NPC luck on battles. I mean 3 consecutively hit Dynamic Punch, i got confused 3 times, hit backwards 3 times too, and the NPC's pokemon protects 4 times consecutively again, without fail.

Smash Bros Brawl once you break the smash ball, you're ready to blast everyone, then because you abused tapping the B button, you use your character's B button ability, someone throws you a fireball, you lose the smash ball and you get owned.

Mario Kart Wii's Item [censored]. If 6,7,8 standing places characters in older Mario Kart series didn't owned you at all because you were in 1,2,3,4 or 5 place, you get massively owned by 6,7,8,9,10,11 and 12th NPCs by severe blueshells, stars, bullets, lightning, etc.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
When the encounter rate is so high that it takes 20+ minutes to get to a boss five minutes away, and by the time you get there you're 10+ levels too high for the boss fight to be any fun.
Are you kidding me? Thats like the top 10 best things that ever happened to me in any game
The InuYasha DS game.

Now say it's one of the top 10 best things.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo