Gaming Top 10 Fanservice game that you've played.

tiduscrying

that butt...
Trophies
Website
tiduscrying.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
I got you. In no particular order:

1. Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus - First title where you can fully "break" characters costumes. Was originally made for the Vita in mind, which is cool.
  2. Senran Kagura: Estival Versus - Sequel to SV, but made to be multiplat so it's a little wonky sometimes. The text is a wee bit small imho. Updates added a way to kiss the girls in the changing room and a character-posing mode.
  3. Valkyrie Drive - Really good looking for a Vita game. Really different combat from the SK games. More focus on complex combos versus a small crowd of enemies as opposed to the "warriors" style of combat the SK games have. Also has some pretty jamming music.
  4. Monster Monpiece - Actually way more decent than I thought it was going to be as an actual card game. Lots of variety with the cards, but all the 3D models are the same. You'll likely spend more time leveling up the cards though anyways. Lots of really nice art for the cards.
  5. Gal*Gun Double Peace - Really fun if you can get past the bad load times. I tried the demo on Vita and it wasn't lookin hot so I got the PC version. Better experience overall, but if you have no other options, the Vita version will do.
  6. DOA Xtreme 3 - Didn't reeeeally play this a whole lot, but it probably has some of the best graphics on the system, period. Some fancier visual effects from the Soft Engine didn't make it into this game, so if you like your girls getting tans in real time, play the PS4 version.
  7. Bullet Girls - It's all in Japanese, but don't let that stop you from playing this game in 60 FPS. It's literally one of the smoothest games I've played on my Vita that kills me. It's got decent model graphics, but the environments are really bland. Ecchi cut-ins happen literally EVERY time you hit your enemies which can kiiinda get annoying.
  8. Moero Chronicle - Didn't play much of it past the first dungeon because honestly the ecchi elements kinda got to be too much? It's a very straightforward and basic dungeon crawler at its core. It is in the same "series" as Monster Monpiece so the leveling mechanic carries over here.
  9. Hyperdimension Neptunia U/Hypertagmension Blanc vs. Zombies - The team that made the SK games (Tamsoft) got to take make some Neptunia games. Has all the basics of an SK and Neptunia game. Two forms for each CPU goddess, breakable clothes and warriors style combat.
  10. Dungeon Travelers 2 - Good, but very challenging dungeon crawler. Really nice art, but a woefully cringy and meme-filled translation by Atlus. Stopped playing it because the combat was really odd to me. No enemy animations or attack animations, which really stunk. Battles felt so uninteresting and just "there" even though they could be tough as nails. Girls were cute though and they found themselves in a lot of... scenes.
Some other quick notes:

• I haven't played the Criminal Girls series, so I can't really recommend it. The whole punishment system isn't my style.
  • Mary Skelter is a straight up Etrian Odyssey clone without the level creator. FOEs and all. Biggest difference is you rub blood off their bodies in an erotic fashion.
  • I'd say pass on Dungeon Travelers 2 unless you are really sold on the art.
  • None of the Vanillaware games are inherently naughty, but have really attractive characters with accentuated assets, to say the least. Dragon's Crown is the biggest offender with it's "controversial" Mage.
  • Akiba's Trip seems promising on paper but the recreation of Akiba is so painfully segmented that calling it an open world game is a stretch and the gameplay was so slow that I dropped it really quickly. It's neat that the art was done by the guy that does the art for the Monogatari series though.
  • Destroyer Trillion is less fanservicey, but it is very similar to old "Princess Maker" games where you focus (and eventually date) the girl of your choosing, send her to battle, rinse and repeat. I like it, but it isn't everyone's cup of tea.
  • All of the Danganronpa games have an unlockable pseudo-dating sim mode after the main campaign, but I haven't had the heart to go back and play them. The despair from the main story tore me up too much.
  • All of the Neptunia games have fanservice out the whazoo, it's just that the ones made in collaboration with Tamsoft have the most with the breakable costume aspect.
  • If you really dig Dead Or Alive, DOA5 is also on the system with it's jiggly-bits slider set to max, but it is vastly inferior to literally every other version of the game. It lacks all the updates, characters and DLC from DOA5 Last Round. The game was re released so many times though that I honestly can't stand behind it. The girls are super cute, but Koei Tecmo is using them to siphon money out of us for all of eternity.
  • There are more games out there that I haven't played like Omega Labrynth, Bullet Girls 2, GunGun Pixies, and more that I can't remember off the top of my head. A lot of them are JP exclusive, but some of them are getting US releases like Omega Labrynth Z and Bullet Girls Phantasia.

All that being said, I am a fully functioning member of society that most certainly spends more time doing taxes than playing fanservicey games on my handheld gaming system. I promise. Hope there's somethin in there that tickles your fancy, fellow tax payer.

True Echo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Up covered more or less everything. One thing i can say all this games sucks:P they putting fanservice into game to cover bad gamepley sadly. If you want something hot you can play some vn on adrenaline like Saya no Uta and Divi-Dead - both decent and Yume Miru Kusuri - pretty bad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.