Too many ads

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Honestly, it's getting ridiculous at this point. There's an ad between like, EVERY SINGLE POST + a closeable ad on the bottom.

I do not have enough XP to pay for no ads. Just reduce the amount. Keep ads, but do not make them THIS intrusive.

Reactions: Nikokaro

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It does seem like there are more ads recently. The mobile version of the site is almost unusable. There's ads on top of ads.
I confirm this fact. Some pop up when you least expect it, and the page skips suddenly. Due to this fact, several times I have replied to the wrong post, or clicked "report" and risked reporting random posts, even mine. 🤣

Reactions: Ondrashek06

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Whenever my 2FA goes out for the month and it leaves me signed out, I noticed a metric crapton of ads on mobile, made it rough to load the home page :/

tomberyx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If i want to write a contribution then an ADD jumps to the line from here you only see half. So it's no fun to write something on the phone. I write 90% on the CPU, fortunately there are AD blockers, otherwise I wouldn't use this site. I understand that you want to make money with ADD to finance the system but I don't understand if the ADDs cover my eyes. It's time one of you got off your ass and removed ADDs in the critical area and moved them to an area where it doesn't interfere with important inputs.

Gamerjin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cant resist:
"sounds like we need to ask someone to __vance the site."
(if you get the joke, great. if not, replace the __ with ad)

tomberyx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't think the chiefs in GBA will look at these pesky ADDs or change them. I wouldn't throttle my source of money either;-) . Or is there someone who gives respect to its members?..

Below

I never noticed ads, who the hell doesn't block ads these days?
there are many out there who don't know that AD blockers exist. or how to install them. Exactly these ignorant ones are the best cash cows

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Last edited by porkiewpyne,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users