Gaming Tomodachi Life Stories

nyder

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wondering if anyone has any decent/funny stories of how your mii's interact in the Tomodachi Life game.

For example, I made this one mii, later that day she had a boyfriend, the next day they got married. Talk about a fast worker! And yes, she asked the person out and asked them to marry her.

In fact, all the weddings have been the female asking the male to marry them.

Another story:

My mii is going out with this other mii, Emo. Emo looks emo, so ya. Anyways, Emo is best friends with Leather Face (took him from some Mii site). Well, Leather Face asks me if I think Emo likes him and what should he do. I'm like, wtf, that is my mii's women you are hitting on. But then I realized if i got jealous then I'm an idiot. So I told him to go for it. Going to be interesting to see if he steals her away. I guess I forgot to mention when my mii asked her out, Leather Face showed up and asked her also. And dang it, she spends a lot of time at his place!!!!

Well, those are the only interesting (to me at least) stories I got. Anyone got any others?

Reactions: dragonblood9999

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
My sister's Mii married Mario, and her real-life boyfriend ended up marrying Princess Peach.

Iwata married Princess Daisy, and my Mii ended up marrying Rosalina.

Miyamoto is currently dating Hermione Granger, and Mario and Luigi can't stand each other.

Reactions: dragonblood9999

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
My real life fiancee and I were planning our wedding in Hawaii. My gf's mii proposed to my mii, and I said yes. The mini-game went well (I did the train station one), and we got married. The funny thing was - the honeymoon was in Hawaii!

Made me smile.

(And yes, my mii is gender bent.)

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wayne Brady (from the special Mii distribution a while back) keeps suggesting people for Jesus to date. I threw Maleficent in there just for that purpose.

I also tossed a zombie mii into the game, and Debby Ryan (from the official Nintendo set for the game) immediately became friends with it. She's dating Bob Ross, and her BFF is Billy Mays. She's got a thing for dead people, apparently.

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for off topic but whats the limit of characters that you can have/make in the game? :)
100, I believe.

Real life moment 1: My Mii farts a lot. (However, my real life girlfriend does not like it nearly as much as the sweetheart my character got in the game)
Real life moment 2: Once a character gets a sweetheart, everybody gets interested in that person.

Reactions: DarkKnigh_t

joepassive

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
This mii supposed to be Nikki from swapnote. look what happens when i give her pizza. what do you guys think, she likes it?

nyder

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So today I decided to give the Mr. T mii $10k in spending money.

Curtain pops up, he changes into a Space Suit. Says he always wanted to go to Outer space, Suddenly he's taking a vacation in outerspace with 2 other mii's.

Totally killer.

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jamie Hyneman and Judge Judy were exercising together, which turned into a farting contest.

Judge Judy won.

Jesus and Maleficent are now dating. Satan has taken an interest in Judge Judy, but she's dating Billy Mays. Christina married a Hobo Mii I tossed in. Debby and Bob Ross are now married as are Alton Brown and Jill Valentine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Time to just download more ram