Hacking Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE restoration

seifersythe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It crashed after the RU animation. Kiria and Thraja finish talking, the screen fades to black to start the FMV, then it crashes.

z0noise

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
N0noise, type this in Youtube: [Wii U] How To Set Up Games With Loadiine
Click the first video from Flare Games. Hope that helps you.
Thank you for the response! Does that mean I'll need an SD card that'll hold 12gb+ of game data in order to play the patch? That sounds like something that should've been specified in the patcher instructions honestly.

Shizumasa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thank you for the response! Does that mean I'll need an SD card that'll hold 12gb+ of game data in order to play the patch? That sounds like something that should've been specified in the patcher instructions honestly.

No problem. I hate to see questions go unanswered.
Yes, the game data is 12,5GB. You need at least the 16GB SD card. And I think they did mention somewhere you need at least 12GB space.

Last edited by Shizumasa,

z0noise

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem. I hate to see questions go unanswered.
Yes, the game data is 12,5GB. You need at least the 16GB SD card. And I think they did mention somewhere you need at least 12GB space.
I know they did, but it was such a vague statement. No mention of whether it's 12gb required on the console or 12gb on your SD card. It's like the writer assumed the user is already familiar with homebrew, and even if they were suggested to look up tutorials on homebrew in general, the tutorials for these things are also vague (at least for me) and would require a tutorial search on youtube instead.

Shizumasa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I know they did, but it was such a vague statement. No mention of whether it's 12gb required on the console or 12gb on your SD card. It's like the writer assumed the user is already familiar with homebrew, and even if they were suggested to look up tutorials on homebrew in general, the tutorials for these things are also vague (at least for me) and would require a tutorial search on youtube instead.

I know that feeling. That's why I would like to help others in the way I helped myself. But you know, doing it yourself can gain you more knowledge. XD

ahmedio

Trophies
XP
Country
I would just like to say thanks for all your time and effort on this, much appreciated. ( ͡° ͜つ ͡°)

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It crashed after the RU animation. Kiria and Thraja finish talking, the screen fades to black to start the FMV, then it crashes.
Still can't get this to crash, tried multiple times on the latest patch.

Please redownload the patch and repatch your files.
I would assume the main one affect would be your patch_050_movie.xdelta.

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
How much of this does not have subs? Only certain cutscenes?

I've currently fixed most of these, the only time they shouldn't show up is past chpater 4-ish, which is a fair, more than half the game.
It should be fine to play the whole way through with crashes, but I reccomend saving frequently if you find something.

Reactions: D34DL1N3R

Mireille

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Intermission 1, Touma Akagi Side Story 1. Obtain Door of Rampage through a Radient Unity.
Crashes during loading screen after the talk between Cain and Touma after the Unity cutscene plays.
Crash occurs around 36m15s.
https://www.twitch.tv/muncheyz/v/75357244?t=34m33s

Save File 20 is right before i performed the Radiant Unity (This save was created after the crash, but everything before was executed the same)

Attachments

• Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE [ASEP01].zip
    22.5 KB · Views: 89

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Intermission 1, Touma Akagi Side Story 1. Obtain Door of Rampage through a Radient Unity.
Crashes during loading screen after the talk between Cain and Touma after the Unity cutscene plays.
Crash occurs around 36m15s.
https://www.twitch.tv/muncheyz/v/75357244?t=34m33s

Save File 20 is right before i performed the Radiant Unity (This save was created after the crash, but everything before was executed the same)

Thanks, I'll check it out.
Enjoy the parts of the stream I caught by the way.

Dehumanize

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've currently fixed most of these, the only time they shouldn't show up is past chpater 4-ish, which is a fair, more than half the game.
It should be fine to play the whole way through with crashes, but I reccomend saving frequently if you find something.

The intro is missing subtitles for me for one short scene at school in which Tsubasa says to her friends "go me ne" followed by "ja ne" which'd roughly translate to "I'm sorry" and "see ya"
And 1 guy is saying to another guy "ja dou se ru" which'd roughly translate to "what should we do then?"

Also noticed the girl at the beginning of the prologue shouting some mahou shoujo phrase yet in the subtitles she is talking about idols.
The rest of the npc's mostly just say a single single jp word so I have no idea how accurately translated those were.

Having a lot of fun with the game though so thanks again.

Last edited by Dehumanize,

theinternetnomad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

sorry to hijack the thread, but reading some of your posts from a few pages back I noticed you mentioned you were planning on uploading revised files. would those be made available in the first post?

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The intro is missing subtitles for me for one short scene at school in which Tsubasa says to her friends "go me ne" followed by "ja ne" which'd roughly translate to "I'm sorry" and "see ya"
And 1 guy is saying to another guy "ja dou se ru" which'd roughly translate to "what should we do then?"

Also noticed the girl at the beginning of the prologue shouting some mahou shoujo phrase which is translated to her talking about idols.
The rest of the npc's mostly just say a single single jp word so I have no idea how accurately translated those were.

Having a lot of fun with the game though so thanks again.

That didn't have subs in the english version, we didn't touch the video, nothing we can do really, not super important either way.

sorry to hijack the thread, but reading some of your posts from a few pages back I noticed you mentioned you were planning on uploading revised files. would those be made available in the first post?

The links in the pate bin are always up to date, I haven't posted my updated lua patch yet however, I will tomorrow or once more bugs are found.

Reactions: theinternetnomad

theinternetnomad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That didn't have subs in the english version, we didn't touch the video, nothing we can do really, not super important either way.

The links in the pate bin are always up to date, I haven't posted my updated lua patch yet however, I will tomorrow or once more bugs are found.

sorry, but does that mean I can just run the application and it will fetch whatever the latest patch is or would I have to redownload the actual application?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch