Hacking Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE restoration

lelek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what do you mean by SD exaclty?

Error Code: 150-3034 An error has occurred. If there is an SD Card in your console, please remove it, turn off the console, and then try again.

That one. Not sure if it's my media or whatever, but I was able to watch the cutscene just fine without the uncensor patch installed.

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Error Code: 150-3034 An error has occurred. If there is an SD Card in your console, please remove it, turn off the console, and then try again.

That one. Not sure if it's my media or whatever, but I was able to watch the cutscene just fine without the uncensor patch installed.

Alright, thank you, I'll test that out on my end.

However, I have a sneaking suspicion you might be on our older 0.9.0 patch, due to the errors you reported being similar to the ones that we fixed. You can check this on the title screen by looking at the eShop help text that appears when highlighting it.

Last edited by Sn0wCrack,

lelek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, thank you, I'll test that out on my end.

However, I have a sneaking suspicion you might be on our older 0.9.0 patch, due to the errors you reported being similar to the ones that we fixed.

lol, I thought that too. I even redownloaded/installed the latest upload several times. I made sure to use a fresh dump of the game as well.

Is there a way to tell what version of the patch you have ingame? Would be a nice feature if it isn't too difficult :P

Last edited by lelek,

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
lol, I thought that too. I even redownloaded/installed the latest upload several times. I made sure to use a fresh dump of the game as well.
Ensure you're using the first of the links we provided, as that might be the cause of this issue.
Either way, I'll test Kiria's attack for this SD card error in a minute.

Molandoylan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i'm checking my dump and i'm guessing it's not normal for my pack_000_map.cpk and pack_999_lua.cpk files to weight "Zero bytes",is it?

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i'm checking my dump and i'm guessing it's not normal for my pack_000_map.cpk and pack_999_lua.cpk files to weight "Zero bytes",is it?
Yeah, no, that's not normal, pack_000_map.cpk is one of the three largest files in the game, being around 2gbs in size, and pack_999_lua.cpk is around 10-11mbs.

@lelek
I've tested Kiria's Radiant Unity for the first save file you gave me.
It plays the custscene about th plushie and then procdeeds to her concert

I think you movie patch file might be broken and producing incorrect results.
I'd suggeest checking its md5 sum against the one in the patch fild downloads.
You can check it with a program such as rapidcrc

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
UPDATE:

For testing purposes I'm still looking for a save file right before Kiria's second side story, if anyone has a save before the cutscene event of her filming the Commerical in the cat suit, could you please share it so I may test solutions to the subtitles not appearing during that section.
Save file 1 is right before crafting the Unity

Attachments

• Tokyo Mirrage Sessions # FE[ASEP01].zip
    90 KB · Views: 126

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Save file 1 is right before crafting the Unity
Oh man, thank you so much, I'll get to testing this asap.

Just to ask, did the subtitles appear during the cutscene for you, or no?
Because I believe I've fixed it, as they displayed for me now.

Flirkyn

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ahah I guess my save file will not be needed ^^ (that's great because I don't know if I would've been able to give it today ^^")
i have a question, if I only download patch_999_lua.xdelta, can I only patch the corresponding file from my clean dump, and transfer it to my patched game ? Or should I need to patch all the file ?

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ahah I guess my save file will not be needed ^^ (that's great because I don't know if I would've been able to give it today ^^")
i have a question, if I only download patch_999_lua.xdelta, can I only patch the corresponding file from my clean dump, and transfer it to my patched game ? Or should I need to patch all the file ?
Yes, if your xdelta folder doesn't contain a patch file it will not attempt to patch the cpk that file for you (it will prompt you if you wish to proceed with patching, just say yes).

So move the other xdelta files out of your xdelta directory and just leave in the new lua pack file.

Flirkyn

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks ! I did that. Is it a problem if my clean dump only have the patch_999_lua.cpk, and non of the other ? Because my dump is on an external HDD, and I need to copy it on my primary hard drive, so to make it faster I only copied that cpk file (and the other folder). I think it is not a problem because I assume it will only patch patch_999_lua.cpk and if the other cpk file are not here it will not cause a problem, but I prefer to ask anyway ^^"

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i managed to run the patcher on wine,is it normal for the process to take 20+ minutes?
Yes, it's probably going to take some time, there's a lot to patch, the performance of your computer also plays a factor in this patch time.

Thanks ! I did that. Is it a problem if my clean dump only have the patch_999_lua.cpk, and non of the other ? Because my dump is on an external HDD, and I need to copy it on my primary hard drive, so to make it faster I only copied that cpk file (and the other folder). I think it is not a problem because I assume it will only patch patch_999_lua.cpk and if the other cpk file are not here it will not cause a problem, but I prefer to ask anyway ^^"
If you only intend to copy over a newly patched pack_999_lua.cpk file, then no, the problem is designed with partial patching in mind. Keep in mind you'll need to have other patched files on your SD card and copy the newly patched lua pack file over the old one on your SD card.

Flirkyn

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes, it's probably going to take some time, there's a lot to patch, the performance of your computer also plays a factor in this patch time.

If you only intend to copy over a newly patched pack_999_lua.cpk file, then no, the problem is designed with partial patching in mind. Keep in mind you'll need to have other patched files on your SD card and copy the newly patched lua pack file over the old one on your SD card.
Yeah I copy the new cpk on the old one on my patched dump. It's work so I thing I didn't made any mistake :)

Stock98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Haven't used the utility yet since I'm at work but does anyone know if you can choose what is patched like let say I want the costume and retranslation of chapter 2. Also been playing the disc version and was wondering if there's a way to export the save file to work on loadiine?

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Haven't used the utility yet since I'm at work but does anyone know if you can choose what is patched like let say I want the costume and retranslation of chapter 2. Also been playing the disc version and was wondering if there's a way to export the save file to work on loadiine?
You can't choose what elements of the patch you want, it's all or nothing.
And you can either dump your existing copy of the game, which will also dump your saves. Or you can use saviine if you already have a dump with no save files.

Kawaii

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
just finished chapter 2. theres few typos while playing on chapter 2. not a big deal though. should run spell check if possible with the strings to find these errors

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: There has to be some mutual agreement with them all anything over $600 is just pc territory