To Kivan What Are The Chances

• Thread starter bigbingbangboom
  • Start date
  • Views 1,474
  • Replies 10
B

bigbingbangboom

OP
Hi Kivan So ........Can I ask you something?....yes ok , Well what are the chances that you can make a cheat section i can donate my codes to so they dont get lost in the forums ? , and i mean only my codes non of my smart remarks just my codes.......How would i go about getting you to think about it ?Would i have to start a poll or what?I'm very good at hacking codes i have done it for years now and i think it would be nice to donate some.....So what do you say and be nice please.
biggrin.gif

B

bigbingbangboom

OP
Hi Kivan So ........Can I ask you something?....yes ok , Well what are the chances that you can make a cheat section i can donate my codes to so they dont get lost in the forums ? , and i mean only my codes non of my smart remarks just my codes.......How would i go about getting you to think about it ?Would i have to start a poll or what?I'm very good at hacking codes i have done it for years now and i think it would be nice to donate some.....So what do you say and be nice please.
biggrin.gif
Hello is anyone going to answer?

KiVan

Hooray! Member n# 1!!!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy
i didn't understand quite well ^__^

maybe you can set up a webpage.. i can make a stiky that directs user to this page.. where they can find your cheats ^__^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @The Real Jdbye, oh